The picture thread

mingiz

Horse Poor
TWHFAN1 said:
Hey Mingz... When U R ready, gimme a call. I am only 1.5 hours from SoMd. Used to live in Mechanicsville then St. Leonard. So I come there a bit to visit some of my horsey buds and for horsey buisness! The guy's I work with just brought in 17 new TWH's for me to trail ride and get up to speed for future owners! I was like " Hello, I have my own horses to"!! One BUTT.....there 17 plus my 3 plus clients horses....I need to grow another BUTT!! :jameo:

Thanks!!! I like the pal. too. As soon as I can sell these 2 fillies I have then I will be looking....

Hey Paso we should take a road trip for the day..with saddles....Think we could :gossip: the other half into it.... :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HorseLady said:
Gosh! I've unleashed a monster!!!! :jameo: she thought she had to pay to post here and I told her "heck no, it's free!" What have I done??? :killingme
shoulda told her you were in charge and asked her to send you a check silly woman :lol:

T

TWHFAN1

Yep, My favorite bumper sticker reads "Driver carries no cash, all spent on horses"......So the best stuff in life is FREE!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Labs4Me said:
Here's my mare Classy with her first foal Sioux (Classy is also the Paint in my avatar). Sioux was GIGANTIC (compared to Classy!) when she foaled as you can see in the picture immediately after foaling. It doesn't look like something that big could come out of a mare that small!

All of your babies are gorgeous!! What breed is the sire? Do you have any foals due this year?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
TC and Persm

If this works you guys might be proud of me!

Attachments

• Marq & Jana Jumping 640x480.jpg
    Marq & Jana Jumping 640x480.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 105
  • Zara & Jana.JPG
    Zara & Jana.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Santo & Jana Western.JPG
    Santo & Jana Western.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Samara & Jana Flat 2.JPG
    Samara & Jana Flat 2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Chester & Jana Head Shot 2.JPG
    Chester & Jana Head Shot 2.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 108

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:howdy: Okay. I got a little picture happy, but at least I know where to find some of my picture if my house burns down.

Attachments

• Chester & Jana Pensacola.JPG
    Chester & Jana Pensacola.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Santo and Jana.JPG
    Santo and Jana.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Jana Youth Jumping Samara.JPG
    Jana Youth Jumping Samara.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Pepper & Jana.JPG
    Pepper & Jana.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Chester and Jana Gremantown.JPG
    Chester and Jana Gremantown.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 86
K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Yes. I used to trail ride too. :killingme

That picture is from a trail class right?

When I did trail classes with my saddle seat horse people used to look at me like I lose my mind. Until we beat the snot out of them, did I say that. :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Katie said:
That picture is from a trail class right?

When I did trail classes with my saddle seat horse people used to look at me like I lose my mind. Until we beat the snot out of them, did I say that. :killingme
Yes, believe it or not I even went to the Nationals. My mom is an endurance rider. That lady is crazy. SHe took me on a "trail ride" and I thought she was trying to kill me, weaving in and out of trees at a speedy pace, going down cliffs, and chest deep water. Give me a jump that falls down if I land on it anyday!

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Yes, believe it or not I even went to the Nationals. My mom is an endurance rider. That lady is crazy. SHe took me on a "trail ride" and I thought she was trying to kill me, weaving in and out of trees at a speedy pace, going down cliffs, and chest deep water. Give me a jump that falls down if I land on it anyday!

:lmao:

Eventer29

Hope I did this right! This is my warmblood mare Dreamy. currently she is eventing at Novice level. If she ever overcomes her fear of the equine eating water complex monster she'll be moving up quickly. She also does jumper shows with my sister (the brave one!) and I will probably do some dressage and hunter shows with her this spring. May also join the Calvert PVDA.
Pics of my palomino Cheyenne were too big, guess i'll have to resize n try again later.
I'll have to find some pics of our other beasties too.

Attachments

• 874534.jpg
    874534.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 91
T

TWHFAN1

love the catching them in roll action

Notice the dirt lipstick! Second photo is my soft eye shot of my boy Malachi!

Attachments

• Malachiroll.JPG
    Malachiroll.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 89
  • MalEyesmall.JPG
    MalEyesmall.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 66

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Eventer29 said:
Hope I did this right! This is my warmblood mare Dreamy. currently she is eventing at Novice level. If she ever overcomes her fear of the equine eating water complex monster she'll be moving up quickly. She also does jumper shows with my sister (the brave one!) and I will probably do some dressage and hunter shows with her this spring. May also join the Calvert PVDA.
Pics of my palomino Cheyenne were too big, guess i'll have to resize n try again later.
I'll have to find some pics of our other beasties too.

Yea, you did it Eventer29. Beautiful mare. She looks very tall, from your leg placement (or you are short) :lmao: Do send more.