The picture thread

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Katie said:
Can he get ANY cuter!!!

I'm worse than a proud mama with baby pictures, feel free to tell me stop!

trpeanutstalloin.jpg

Ohhh, that mare is hot, look at me, honey!

trrubypeanut2.jpg

Ruby knows she's hot stuff too.

trpeanuttunnel.jpg

Ohhh, scarey tunnel of doom!

bahat3.jpg

Peanut and I won the year end high score award for the Prix Caprilli class at Begin Again Farm for 2006, so Peanut got this lovely hat. :)

105504622-M.jpg

Second place Stallion at World Percheron Congress Oct. 2006.

106205182-M.jpg

Noble steed.

106215250-M.jpg

"I holda the flag"

106216977-M.jpg

MA! Stop, it's sleepy time. At Lexington.

JasperGirl

flarenuphope said:
do you go to any shows with your horse? does your cousin go to any nbha or ibra shows?
no we dont show anymore really...unfortunately. We never did the nbha or ibra shows we mainly just did the local shows for fun. But I would really like to get into showing agian...i miss it!

K

Katie

Labs4Me said:
This is Sioux's full brother Jester who is 3 now. He was the sweetest guy right of the bat and such a goof! Unfortunately I don't have many good pictures of him full grown (he looks out of proportion in this one cause of the angle it's taken) and he's in Indiana now. He went to a great home but I miss him so much!! What an amazing mover and boy can he jump! He'll make a great 3 day horse! He has finally grown into his ears by the way!

How adorable he is. Good thing he grew into those ears. :yay: :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Labs4Me said:
This is Sioux's full brother Jester who is 3 now. He was the sweetest guy right of the bat and such a goof! Unfortunately I don't have many good pictures of him full grown (he looks out of proportion in this one cause of the angle it's taken) and he's in Indiana now. He went to a great home but I miss him so much!! What an amazing mover and boy can he jump! He'll make a great 3 day horse! He has finally grown into his ears by the way!
it's nice when the beautiful momma reproduces herself isn't it? what a cutie.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Labs4Me said:
Here's my mare Classy with her first foal Sioux (Classy is also the Paint in my avatar). Sioux was GIGANTIC (compared to Classy!) when she foaled as you can see in the picture immediately after foaling. It doesn't look like something that big could come out of a mare that small!

Absolutely beautiful. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

Labs4Me said:
I know!!! I almost died when I saw those ears when she foaled!! They were hilarious and so furry! His parents both have really nice ears too so I wasn't sure where those came from! He looked like he could fly away! Jester has gone through so many awkward stages though. He's getting to be quite a big, solid boy but it's just taking awhile. Sioux was 16.3 by her third birthday and completely in proportion and he's just now 16.1 but clearly isn't finished (mom is 14.2 and dad is 16.2). He went through another stage where he had no jowl and his head was real long- of course while he was for sale!!
I couldn't have asked for a sweeter horse though- he's one of a kind and has such potential! Too bad I had to sell him!!! Thankfully the girl who bought him is awesome! I know she'll do so much with him and we actually talk at least once a week. It's been a great situation. She's in college and may be coming to DC for a semester and will be bringing him. He'll be staying with me for that time. It'll be great to see him again since he moved so far away!! :huggy:

Wow, that's really nice to be able to stay in touch like that. You always worry when they leave home. Your mare really puts out some nice babies.

SouthernMdRocks

Whoops!

Here they are.

Attachments

• Casey1.JPG
    Casey1.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Fox&Prince.JPG
    Fox&Prince.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 96
  • Foxie.JPG
    Foxie.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Lance1.JPG
    Lance1.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 86
  • Lancer.JPG
    Lancer.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 91

SoftballCrazy

Labs4Me said:
Beautiful! The pics are great, so cute!

T

TWHFAN1

HorseLady and Paso, guess yet?? "hint"

Hey guys....here is your hint pix. BTW, not me in pix, gaited trainer friend on Indy...

Attachments

• Indy&J1.JPG
    Indy&J1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 110
T

TWHFAN1

Hey Mingz... When U R ready, gimme a call. I am only 1.5 hours from SoMd. Used to live in Mechanicsville then St. Leonard. So I come there a bit to visit some of my horsey buds and for horsey buisness! The guy's I work with just brought in 17 new TWH's for me to trail ride and get up to speed for future owners! I was like " Hello, I have my own horses to"!! One BUTT.....there 17 plus my 3 plus clients horses....I need to grow another BUTT!! :jameo:

Attachments

• Vic&Rem2.JPG
    Vic&Rem2.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 100

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
TWHFAN1 said:
Hey Mingz... When U R ready, gimme a call. I am only 1.5 hours from SoMd. Used to live in Mechanicsville then St. Leonard. So I come there a bit to visit some of my horsey buds and for horsey buisness! The guy's I work with just brought in 17 new TWH's for me to trail ride and get up to speed for future owners! I was like " Hello, I have my own horses to"!! One BUTT.....there 17 plus my 3 plus clients horses....I need to grow another BUTT!! :jameo:

Gosh! I've unleashed a monster!!!! :jameo: she thought she had to pay to post here and I told her "heck no, it's free!" What have I done??? :killingme