The picture thread

barncat

I'll play. I don't have any pics of my old man on this computer, I will have to gather them and scan them in tomorrow. These are two greenies I played with for alittle while.

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Tank2.jpg
    Tank2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Tank3.jpg
    Tank3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Tank4.jpg
    Tank4.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Tank5.jpg
    Tank5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 93
K

Katie

I found two pictures of my first horse Joe.

Attachments

• Kathy12.jpg
    Kathy12.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Kathy10.jpg
    Kathy10.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:

Labs4Me

It's funny how we all seem to have those "eye" shots of our horses!! I took this picture of Classy for a photography class years ago. I loved it but my teacher hated it!! I guess you've gotta be a horse person to appreciate it!! :lmao:

Attachments

• classy b&w_1A.jpg
    classy b&w_1A.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 84

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Labs4Me said:
It's funny how we all seem to have those "eye" shots of our horses!! I took this picture of Classy for a photography class years ago. I loved it but my teacher hated it!! I guess you've gotta be a horse person to appreciate it!! :lmao:

Your teacher doesn't know great art when she sees it!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Your teacher doesn't know great art when she sees it!

Here's Lancer, I didn't realize how many of us like these close-up on eyes!!!

Attachments

• InTheEyeOfLancer.1.JPG
    InTheEyeOfLancer.1.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 91
K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Here's Lancer, I didn't realize how many of us like these close-up on eyes!!!

Nice picture.

I like the eye shots.

Eventer29

Nah I'm just short lol

Dreamy is only 15.2, she looks bigger though. She is perfect for my 5'1 tall self.
Barncat which events/horse trials do you go to "in the area"? Looks like Marlborough@rosaryville in a couple of the pics? I know we will be doing at least Marlborough rec this year and some unrecognized ones too.

Last edited:
T

TWHFAN1

I love pictures of all horses, mine ,your's ,all of them! ~SMILES~

ShamrockArabs

Here are a few more of my pics...

The first 3 pictures are of Shamrock Melody! The first picture is from the day she was born last April with her momma Serenade! Isn't she a cutie! And the last 2 are of her sire Shamrock Sable!

Attachments

• Pictures 786.jpg
    Pictures 786.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Shamrock Melody.jpg
    Shamrock Melody.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Shamrock Melody 2.jpg
    Shamrock Melody 2.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Shamrock Sable 1.jpg
    Shamrock Sable 1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Shamrock Sable 2.jpg
    Shamrock Sable 2.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 80
K

Katie

ShamrockArabs said:

The first 3 pictures are of Shamrock Melody! The first picture is from the day she was born last April with her momma Serenade! Isn't she a cutie! And the last 2 are of her sire Shamrock Sable!

Shamrock Sable is kind of hot! He is gorgeaus, and that tail set.

ShamrockArabs

Katie said:
Shamrock Sable is kind of hot! He is gorgeaus, and that tail set.

Thanks! He is such a good boy!! He doesn't have any babies coming this year, but hopefully next year! He is currently at the farm in Bushwood, but we will be taking him to Delaware soon to stand him at stud. Plan to see him this year at the Arabian Sport Horse Nationals!!!

K

Katie

ShamrockArabs said:
Thanks! He is such a good boy!! He doesn't have any babies coming this year, but hopefully next year! He is currently at the farm in Bushwood, but we will be taking him to Delaware soon to stand him at stud. Plan to see him this year at the Arabian Sport Horse Nationals!!!

Awesome...

Dressage or over fences?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
ShamrockArabs said:

You have china dolls! What a georgous baby.
Is the sire a Kemosaby (sp) he has the chicken blaze. :lmao: A gal at the farm swears that Kemos babies have chicken blazes. I will have to get a pic of her mare and post tommarow

K

Katie

ShamrockArabs said:
We are hoping to qualify him for Arabian Sport Horse Under Saddle (basically Hunter Pleasure) and in Halter. He hasn't been started over fences.

No need to push him over the fences.

Labs4Me

ShamrockArabs said:

She's adorable!! Gorgeous head and neck!! What color is she? I couldn't tell if she's a rose grey or what. You know how hard it is to tell with those grey babies (if she even is one!). Her father is really nice too! Is the Sport Horse Nationals the one in VA or KY? My friend whose a dressage trainer (the one I mentioned earlier that trained and sold my gelding Jester and will hopefully put some more training time into Sioux) was National Champion 4th Level Open and National Champion Prix St George Open on one of her client's horses (I think his name is Kaswyn-spelling might be wrong there). I know the show was in KY though at the Horse Park cause I went to watch. I think it might have been the Arabian US Nationals (instead of the Sport Horse Nationals) but I could definitely be wrong. I don't have an Arabian though so I'm not all that familar with the shows.