the stages of relationship

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mv_princess said:
This is also a true statement.

I do feel kinda sorry for the next guy I decide to date....poor guy.

True...but then again, your :gossip: is bigger than his... :lmao: and with them new batteries we got, good lawd - we can go all night :hot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LmbyNippleChops said:
I got a freagin tounge too. I can lick the crumbs out of the bottom of a pringles can
Aren't you somebody on here's brother?

Is it Nickel? Or was it BadGirl? I can't seem to remember.....help me out, here. :confused:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LmbyNippleChops said:
I got a freagin tounge too. I can lick the crumbs out of the bottom of a pringles can

Well, I've been told I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose...:whistle:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:

Ouch... Why would you try to suck one of a dudes "golf balls" through his "garden hose".

It feels better to find how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop

Last edited:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Yes ! !

nachomama said:

I can last a long time. For example, my wife does time me with a clock, she uses a calendar
:lmao:
Guess what I use empty bread loaf bags for...(hint) I wear a size 12 shoe
:lmao:
My Mom told me that when I was born, they almost cut the worng cord :lmao:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Really

K_Jo said:
Full or snack size?
Like if it were snacksize it would be a bad thing. they are still deep. but since you asked, the regular, LOOOOOONG, deep, deep cans

Thanks for caring

Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Ouch... Why would you try to suck one of a dudes "golf balls" through his "garden hose".

It feels better to find how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie center of a tootsie pop

Guess you wouldn't know, now would you...

How bout this one then...I'm in a bar, me and a couple of my gal pals...talking to a whole slew of guys. The guys start talking trash about what they can do, etc. I give one of my girlfriends "the signal..." we throw a lip lock down right in front of everyone. OR... I take my Smirnoff Ice Bottle and deep throat it all the way to the end of the neck and wrap my lips around the base.

I've had guys drop full bottles of beer and stand in disbelief.

CandyRain

nachomama said:
Guess you wouldn't know, now would you...

How bout this one then...I'm in a bar, me and a couple of my gal pals...talking to a whole slew of guys. The guys start talking trash about what they can do, etc. I give one of my girlfriends "the signal..." we throw a lip lock down right in front of everyone. OR... I take my Smirnoff Ice Bottle and deep throat it all the way to the end of the neck and wrap my lips around the base.

I've had guys drop full bottles of beer and stand in disbelief.
:bigwhoop: :circussideshow: