the stages of relationship

Nanny Pam

LmbyNippleChops said:
I can last a long time. For example, my wife does time me with a clock, she uses a calendar
:lmao:
Guess what I use empty bread loaf bags for...(hint) I wear a size 12 shoe
:lmao:
My Mom told me that when I was born, they almost cut the worng cord :lmao:
I like your #9 avatar.

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Nannypams son

vraiblonde said:
Aren't you somebody on here's brother?

Is it Nickel? Or was it BadGirl? I can't seem to remember.....help me out, here. :confused:
Her name is Jen. Nannypams daughter. I'm not sure what her handle is on here. Why, do you ask? Does it have to do with my pringle-skills? :razz:

Nanny Pam

LmbyNippleChops said:
Her name is Jen. Nannypams daughter. I'm not sure what her handle is on here. Why, do you ask? Does it have to do with my pringle-skills? :razz:
Her "handle" is crabcake, silly...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's a family affair, it's a family affair
One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to learn
And another child grows up to be
Somebody you'd just love to burn
Mom loves the both of them
You see it's in the blood
Both kids are good to Mom
"Blood's thicker than mud"
Newlywed a year ago
But you're still checking each other out
Nobody wants to blow
Nobody wants to be left out
You can't leave, 'cause your heart is there
But you can't stay, 'cause you been somewhere else!

You can't cry, 'cause you'll look broke down
But you're cryin' anyway 'cause you're all broke down!

It's a family affair
It's a family affair​

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
UUhh, Uhh,

nachomama said:
Guess you wouldn't know, now would you...

How bout this one then...I'm in a bar, me and a couple of my gal pals...talking to a whole slew of guys. The guys start talking trash about what they can do, etc. I give one of my girlfriends "the signal..." we throw a lip lock down right in front of everyone. OR... I take my Smirnoff Ice Bottle and deep throat it all the way to the end of the neck and wrap my lips around the base.

I've had guys drop full bottles of beer and stand in disbelief.

Sure. uhh, ok. yea. Now I know where you're going with all this. You're hoping to get involved in the White Houses new Monica Lewinski benefit plan. Well, I'm running for President and you can me my running mate. You'll help me do good "at the poll"

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
be advised

mainman said:
I used to think she is the one you repeatedly dropped on the head, I stand corrected...:lol:
She never dropped me repeatedly on my head, I simply threw myself down repeatedly. what do you think, we're a bunch of crazys dropping kids?

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
xoxoxox

RoseRed said:
One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to learn
And another child grows up to be
Somebody you'd just love to burn
Mom loves the both of them
You see it's in the blood
Both kids are good to Mom
"Blood's thicker than mud"
Newlywed a year ago
But you're still checking each other out
Nobody wants to blow
Nobody wants to be left out
You can't leave, 'cause your heart is there
But you can't stay, 'cause you been somewhere else!

You can't cry, 'cause you'll look broke down
But you're cryin' anyway 'cause you're all broke down!

It's a family affair
It's a family affair​
OOOK​

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LmbyNippleChops said:
Sure. uhh, ok. yea. Now I know where you're going with all this. You're hoping to get involved in the White Houses new Monica Lewinski benefit plan. Well, I'm running for President and you can me my running mate. You'll help me do good "at the poll"

Well, I do work just a couple blocks from the White House...So what's our motto going to be? :popcorn:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
Guess you wouldn't know, now would you...

How bout this one then...I'm in a bar, me and a couple of my gal pals...talking to a whole slew of guys. The guys start talking trash about what they can do, etc. I give one of my girlfriends "the signal..." we throw a lip lock down right in front of everyone. OR... I take my Smirnoff Ice Bottle and deep throat it all the way to the end of the neck and wrap my lips around the base.

I've had guys drop full bottles of beer and stand in disbelief.

Real men would have held on to their beer..... Man Law

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
YeeAA Baby!

nachomama said:
Well, I do work just a couple blocks from the White House...So what's our motto going to be? :popcorn:
Well since I would be the 44th President, I think something like "4 you, 4 all, 4 ever, and 4 gods sake, just do it like the Pringle President"

We could have tax rebates for men who hold out longer
And also for women who don't take so long

LordStanley

I know nothing
mv_princess said:
Aw don't be upset you dropped yours. Next time we will buy you another one.

Now thats not how it happend and you know it. After seeing Nacho deepthroat that bottle you sucking on her belly ring, I squeezed the bottle so hard it broke in my bare hands.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LordStanley said:
Now thats not how it happend and you know it. After seeing Nacho deepthroat that bottle you sucking on her belly ring, I squeezed the bottle so hard it broke in my bare hands.
Which ever. Just don't be so bitter...you enjoyed yourself, and I know your other half did

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:

yeah, I remember it too. Wasn't it one of those plastic bottles and it more like collapsed?