The View Hot Takes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘There Is No Both Sides’: ‘The View’ Co-Hosts Deny That Democrats Participate In Political Violence

Co-host Sunny Hostin read a Washington Post/University of Maryland poll released in January, which found 40% of Republicans and 23% of Democrats said violent actions could sometimes be justified. She and co-host Joy Behar then claimed political violence is a Republican, not a Democratic, issue.

“There is no both sides here,” Behar said. “And a lot of them like to say it, including [Republican Texas Sen.] Ted Cruz when he was here, and I’d like to remind everybody that it was the Democrats — not the Democrats — who stormed the government that day [January 6th] and tried to kill the vice president [Mike Pence].”

Behar falsely claimed crime is going down in the U.S. in an attempt to criticize Republicans for campaigning on the rising crime rate in the U.S. ahead of the midterms.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'The View' Uses Children to Make a Political Statement About Trump During Halloween Show

Two children dressed as FBI agents walked out with another boy wearing a toilet outfit that contained flushed documents with a “SECRET” label over it. He also donned a wig resembling former President Trump’s hair.

The trio represented the Aug. 8 raid on Trump’s residence when the FBI went to retrieve classified material sought by the National Archives and Records Administration and Department of Justice.

Designed to be part of the show’s “hottest topics” from 2022 theme, the costumes were met with laughing and applause from the co-hosts, with one exclaiming, “Oh, I love that!”

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Funny, when I see the women of the view I see...

tumblr_inline_ph83ipojAV1w8eo52_1280.jpg

Hijinx

Sonny denies that she is more white than black,
She is racially confused. It's what children face when parents decide to marry inter racially.

Now call that racist if you like, but then explain why most mulattos identify as black.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm surprised the local Leftist hasn't wandered in to defend Balenciaga.

She must be sleeping in after some Thanksgiving "Wild Turkey" and accompaniments.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm surprised the local Leftist hasn't wandered in to defend Balenciaga.

She must be sleeping in after some Thanksgiving "Wild Turkey" and accompaniments.
Because she's afraid to be called a groomer... again.

And again.