The Walking Dead

BuddyLee

Football addict
so how did the Bad Cop become a zombie? He didn't get bit.

A few shows ago didn't the characters say something about you can get the zombie disease from zombie blood splatter if you have an open wound??

I just love this stuff.

:biteme:

Think back to the end of season 1. Dr. Jenner whispers something to Rick. *hint*

E

EmptyTimCup

daym

Carl Drew down on daddy

but ended up killing Zombie Shane .......

luvscats

Think back to the end of season 1. Dr. Jenner whispers something to Rick. *hint*

hmmmm...ok, we don't know what he whispered. He whispered it. Rick heard it but we couldn't hear it.

So, ok Dr. J could have whispered that the virus is airborne--- or that they are each already carriers of the virus/bug/thingie that causes one to become a zombie but don't become zombies unless they die, even if they die without having been bitten.

Have we been told what Dr. J really said or are we to speclate?

luvscats

daym

Carl Drew down on daddy -- but ended up killing Zombie Shane .......

That was an unexpected freaky moment.

In the last couple of episodes, Shane had been acting even more aggressive, intent on killing Rick, the new guy tied up in the shed, and I think he would love to have offed Dale. So I wonder if Shane was just naturally going off the deep end because of prego Lori and the fact that he wanted to be in charge of the group, or did he have this zombie bug and it was causing him to become more aggressive.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
uh-oh well I'm not going to say any more til you watch last night's program. I'll check in tomorrow to see what you think.

Okay...I get what you were saying yesterday. WTH is happening. You can just catch Zombie? I’m a sceered!

warneckutz

CDC/Dr. J convo...

Speculation subsists that Jenner's last words to Rick, inaudible, were to inform him of the nature of the virus. This will be confirmed in the final episode of season two.
The bulk of the whisper is audible on the S1 bluray, if you significantly increase the center channel (see Talk:Edwin Jenner) to isolate the dialog. The first two sentences are "It's in your blood. We're all carriers."

Misfit

Lawful neutral
CDC/Dr. J convo...

Speculation subsists that Jenner's last words to Rick, inaudible, were to inform him of the nature of the virus. This will be confirmed in the final episode of season two.
The bulk of the whisper is audible on the S1 bluray, if you significantly increase the center channel (see Talk:Edwin Jenner) to isolate the dialog. The first two sentences are "It's in your blood. We're all carriers."

That's cool...the spoiler button I mean. :buddies:

luvscats

Okay...I get what you were saying yesterday. WTH is happening. You can just catch Zombie? I’m a sceered!

Hmmm, so it seems they are all carriers. Has anyone died from natural causes in the past shows? I'm trying to remember.

luvscats

Isn't one of Hershel's daughters still ill? I wonder if she has zombie disease and it just isn't fully evident yet? Or, will she beat it and prove that the disease maybe is curable?

homedepot20

CDC/Dr. J convo...

You Nailed it ! We're All infected :popcorn:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
AMC Confirms 'Walking Dead' Michonne Casting - Yahoo! omg!

The Michonne is a skilled sword-wielding woman, who walks around with multiple zombies chained to her.

I am sitting here with my #2 son who is just now watching last night's episode. I cannot wait until Michonne appears. He is going to flip.

I was really thinking that they were going to kill off Andrea. I'm glad she's still alive. I have the entire comic run but have held off reading ahead so it doesn’t spoil the series for me.