The Walking Dead

thurley42

HY;FR
I was really thinking that they were going to kill off Andrea. I'm glad she's still alive. I have the entire comic run but have held off reading ahead so it doesn’t spoil the series for me.

I said the exact same thing, but eventually caved in. I am not disappointed in the least. The show will never run as dark as the comic, there is just no way to keep a fan base apart from the zombiefreaks...

Now I find it interesting to see the delta between the series and the graphic novels. It also makes it exciting when things like Michonne and the prison are revealed...

warneckutz

I said the exact same thing, but eventually caved in. I am not disappointed in the least. The show will never run as dark as the comic, there is just no way to keep a fan base apart from the zombiefreaks...

Now I find it interesting to see the delta between the series and the graphic novels. It also makes it exciting when things like Michonne and the prison are revealed...

I'm curious how close to the comics the Governor will be... :cartwheel

warneckutz

:buddies:

Attachments

• DaleConvo.jpg
    DaleConvo.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 117

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I know this post has been dormant for a few months but do you think they'll do another marathon of previous seasons before it starts again this fall? I really hate I can't watch them on the internet.

thurley42

HY;FR
I know this post has been dormant for a few months but do you think they'll do another marathon of previous seasons before it starts again this fall? I really hate I can't watch them on the internet.

I'm sure they will, but they just did one less than a month ago....both seasons.:buddies:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
For those who want to see it again...

The first episode is on now (AMC) and will run through all episodes (2 seasons) by tomorrow night when the new (3rd) season starts.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thank you so much for posting this. I just set my DVR to record. I've already seen Season 1. I so excited!!!!!