The Walking Dead

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Poor Hershel. It should've been Lori. I can't stand that crazy, good for nothing bag of bones. I hope they have something really good planned for her. Maybe the baby will eat her from inside out. :evil:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Want me to tell you?

I think they will repeat that last minute or two next week because it was pretty intense. I thought it was an excellent start but it seemed strange how last season ended and this season began... a time span has passed and we really don't know how they all reconnected.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

Dakota said:
Want me to tell you?

I think they will repeat that last minute or two next week because it was pretty intense. I thought it was an excellent start but it seemed strange how last season ended and this season began... a time span has passed and we really don't know how they all reconnected.

I think it's assumed they were working on their survival skills while looking for their next "home". Andrea and Meshonne had a quick convo and it sounds like they've been trying to survive as best they can for a little while too

thurley42

HY;FR
How'd you like the last 5 minutes? They did a little bit of role-swapping versus the comics.

It was good, do you think that is going to spare Rick? The chopping scene was intense.

Lori's still annoying, Daryl is still bada$$, Carl is growing up quick (hopefully we'll be spared of where's Carl from now on) and he's trying to get his mack on!

The one thing I missed was why Andrea is sick, did they say?

warneckutz

It was good, do you think that is going to spare Rick? The chopping scene was intense.

Lori's still annoying, Daryl is still bada$$, Carl is growing up quick (hopefully we'll be spared of where's Carl from now on) and he's trying to get his mack on!

The one thing I missed was why Andrea is sick, did they say?

Rick will be around for awhile... but as one of the recent comic issues shows, NONE of them are safe.

I saw Carl trying to room with the one chick (good choice)

I think she's just sick - flu, cold, etc... I think they've been on the run since the end of Season 2 and she's finally "under the weather"

thurley42

HY;FR
How'd you like the last 5 minutes? They did a little bit of role-swapping versus the comics.

Rick will be around for awhile... but as one of the recent comic issues shows, NONE of them are safe.

I saw Carl trying to room with the one chick (good choice)

I think she's just sick - flu, cold, etc... I think they've been on the run since the end of Season 2 and she's finally "under the weather"

I know Rick will be around, I was wondering if his hand would be...I like the detours from the comic...make it new to people who are familiar with the orginial story line.

warneckutz

I know Rick will be around, I was wondering if his hand would be...I like the detours from the comic...make it new to people who are familiar with the orginial story line.

Oh, my bad, yeeeeah... bad things that happen to the main cast is a good thing.

I'm sure it'll happen

E

EmptyTimCup

yeah that was intense ....... I think I would have completely cleared the perimiter, opened a door and started banging to pipes together

walkers that can get out would show up eventually, to be put down,

rinse lather repeat as needed until the prison is cleared