The Walking Dead

BuddyLee

Football addict
Poor Hershel. It should've been Lori. I can't stand that crazy, good for nothing bag of bones. I hope they have something really good planned for her. Maybe the baby will eat her from inside out. :evil:
If they follow the comic books...they will!:howdy:

warneckutz

:dye:

Great Episode.

Can't wait for Merle and the Gov. :yay:

Only 7 episodes left though? :ohwell:

Episode 4, "The Killer Within", should be tough to watch.

Chris0nllyn

Awesome episode last night!

I thought for sure Hershal was going to eat her face off....

Those inmates have been locked up for 10 months and have no idea what's going on....I know if I was those 2 left, I wouldn't want that cell block alone.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Awesome episode last night!

I thought for sure Hershal was going to eat her face off....

:yeahthat: I was waiting for it....

Also what is out there beyond the gate watching Carol??? :eyebrow:

And who else busted out laughing when those inmates went all ghetto gang bang on those zombies?

glhs837

Power with Control
:yeahthat: I was waiting for it....

Also what is out there beyond the gate watching Carol??? :eyebrow:

And who else busted out laughing when those inmates went all ghetto gang bang on those zombies?

Only thing funnier was the expressions on Ricks and the other guys faces:)

thurley42

HY;FR
Yep, he's been pared down to a monomolecular edge, no screwing around.

I like him a hell of a lot more that way.

Carl as well, you seem them get nervous and ask, "Where's Carl?" to which he answers, "I'm here, I killed 4 walkers getting this gauze that we can use to help the group, anyone need anything else?"

glhs837

Power with Control

Carl as well, you seem them get nervous and ask, "Where's Carl?" to which he answers, "I'm here, I killed 4 walkers getting this gauze that we can use to help the group, anyone need anything else?"

Yep, Minature American Badass

warneckutz

I was waiting for Rick to backhand Lori or grate her face against the fence at the end of the show. :lol:

homedepot20

This new group led by the "Governor " seem like more of a threat than Walkers to Rick & group. Wonder what Merle reaction to Rick & Darryl will be ?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
This new group led by the "Governor " seem like more of a threat than Walkers to Rick & group. Wonder what Merle reaction to Rick & Darryl will be ?

Andrea is going to end up bonking the Governor because she is all sucked into thinking he is a good guy. And I agree... the Governor is far more dangerous than walkers to Rick's group. Merle is clearly under the control of the Governor also so it is going to be hard on Darryl being stuck between this. The previews look pretty good for next week.

thurley42

HY;FR
Andrea is going to end up bonking the Governor because she is all sucked into thinking he is a good guy. And I agree... the Governor is far more dangerous than walkers to Rick's group. Merle is clearly under the control of the Governor also so it is going to be hard on Darryl being stuck between this. The previews look pretty good for next week.

No way, he was a dick to her and I think she realized that.

Merle is clean and obviously terrified if the Governor. If its anything like the book it's about to be a wild ride.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
No way, he was a dick to her and I think she realized that.

Merle is clean and obviously terrified if the Governor. If its anything like the book it's about to be a wild ride.

Okay (edit) more thoughts... She was clearly flirting with the Governor when she asked his name and she said "never say never" and he walked up to her and said "never." I'm not so sure she took that as him being a dick to her but rather felt even more intrigued by his inability to get personal. Think about it, Dale and Shane have guided her thus far and now they are gone. She bonked Shane so obviously she doesn’t detect ‘crazy’ very well. Now she is treating Michonne as one who is unable to trust when Michonne feels something isn’t right about the Governor. Andrea’s judgment hasn’t been the best and I think she’ll use poor judgment here.

Last edited:

warneckutz

The next episode is going to be epic.

Bad stuff happening at the prison...

Somebody in the main group is going to die... any takers on who it will be?