The Walking Dead

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Okay (edit) more thoughts... She was clearly flirting with the Governor when she asked his name and she said "never say never" and he walked up to her and said "never." I'm not so sure she took that as him being a dick to her but rather felt even more intrigued by his inability to get personal. Think about it, Dale and Shane have guided her thus far and now they are gone. She bonked Shane so obviously she doesn’t detect ‘crazy’ very well. Now she is treating Michonne as one who is unable to trust when Michonne feels something isn’t right about the Governor. Andrea’s judgment hasn’t been the best and I think she’ll use poor judgment here.

I said the same thing. She's been a horrible judge of male character. We lost the last few minutes of the show. So I felt sure she was throwing her panties at the "gov" in those minutes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I said the same thing. She's been a horrible judge of male character. We lost the last few minutes of the show. So I felt sure she was throwing her panties at the "gov" in those minutes.

:lol: She wasn't doing that just yet. Actually, the Governor went back to his place and there was a naked chic in his bed. He grabs a drink, goes in a back room and well... if you can catch the end of that next week (they always show last weeks before airing this weeks) - you want to see it.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Very tense last night.... very...

There are 2 things I was hoping others could help me clear up. The idiot guy in the boiler room that turned on the alarms was the guy that got away a few episodes ago that was with the other inmates?

Also, was that Carol the zombies were eating at the very end of this episode prior to them walking outside? They said Carol didn't make it and I saw Daryl pick up what looked to be a scarf so I take it that was her? :bawl:

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

There are 2 things I was hoping others could help me clear up. The idiot guy in the boiler room that turned on the alarms was the guy that got away a few episodes ago that was with the other inmates?

Also, was that Carol the zombies were eating at the very end of this episode prior to them walking outside? They said Carol didn't make it and I saw Daryl pick up what looked to be a scarf so I take it that was her? :bawl:

so THAT's what Glen meant when he told the convicts he needed three graves! (preview for next week) I kept trying to figure out who the third one was and then I thought maybe it would be Herschel since Glen was looking at him up by the fence.

Chris0nllyn

Yea, the guy in the boiler room was the one they locked out after he ran off. I'm glad the other guy took care of him, and part of me hopes they stick around, but I'm still not sure.

The zombies were eating T-Bone, Carol ran off somewhere, and I don't rememner seeing her. It was her scarf though....

What a crazy episode last night though!

I always find myself anxious for next week :lol:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yea, the guy in the boiler room was the one they locked out after he ran off. I'm glad the other guy took care of him, and part of me hopes they stick around, but I'm still not sure.

The zombies were eating T-Bone, Carol ran off somewhere, and I don't rememner seeing her. It was her scarf though....

What a crazy episode last night though!

I always find myself anxious for next week :lol:

Okay.... so it might not be Carol - gotcha. I had doubts because Carol is small and whatever body those zombies were eating was bigger than Carol. I guess the big question is where is Carol? They didn't show her on next week's previews but that may be intentional - to keep us guessing.

Bre,

It would be T-dog, Andrew (that inmate) and Lori??

Or maybe they did find Carol dead and just didn't show it so she'd be 1 of the 3.

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Okay.... so it might not be Carol - gotcha. I had doubts because Carol is small and whatever body those zombies were eating was bigger than Carol. I guess the big question is where is Carol? They didn't show her on next week's previews but that may be intentional - to keep us guessing.

Bre,

It would be T-dog, Andrew (that inmate) and Lori??

Or maybe they did find Carol dead and just didn't show it so she'd be 1 of the 3.

I didn't think Glen would be digging Andrew's grave. Lori and Tdog, yes, but not Andrew. But that would make sense.

Okay, I cheated and looked at the imdb and Carol is on at least through Dec 2 so she is not dead.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I didn't think Glen would be digging Andrew's grave. Lori and Tdog, yes, but not Andrew. But that would make sense.

Okay, I cheated and looked at the imdb and Carol is on at least through Dec 2 so she is not dead.

Wait a minute... that baby may not make it.... so that could be the 3rd grave. :eyebrow: Guess we'll find out.

warneckutz

anyone else find it funny that T-DOG was replaced by a bigger black guy :lol:

Whats wrong AMC... Cant have more than one black dude on the same show???

They had four at one time... T-Dog, Oscar, (short-lived) Big Tiny (?) and the one who opened up the prison (can't remember)... I think Oscar will get some better lines and such, but I don't see him making it to season 4.

Homer J

Power Chord
They had four at one time... T-Dog, Oscar, (short-lived) Big Tiny (?) and the one who opened up the prison (can't remember)... I think Oscar will get some better lines and such, but I don't see him making it to season 4.

Have you watched the last episode yet?

warneckutz

Can't wait for WD to return in February! WHO gets to kill the Governor:yahoo: , Rick , Merle or Michonne???:whistle:
They've kept with the comic so far on this one... but I'd like to see a change and let Glenn or Maggie have the honors.

Have you watched the last episode yet?

Absolutely! Loved every second of it. SO far, I think it's one of the best episodes. Definitely had me on edge the entire time. I'd watch it again WITH commercials!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Absolutely! Loved every second of it. SO far, I think it's one of the best episodes. Definitely had me on edge the entire time. I'd watch it again WITH commercials!
But Daryl is my favorite character. If they kill him, I'm going to be so mad / sad. :burning:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
But Daryl is my favorite character. If they kill him, I'm going to be so mad / sad. :burning:

If anything happens to Daryl I am done with this show. BUT in "Inside the Walking Dead" the guy who plays Merle was saying that Merle will be getting Daryl out of this. Merle's first allegiance is to Daryl.