The Walking Dead

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If anything happens to Daryl I am done with this show. BUT in "Inside the Walking Dead" the guy who plays Merle was saying that Merle will be getting Daryl out of this. Merle's first allegiance is to Daryl.

I hope so. :fingerscrossed:

warneckutz

If anything happens to Daryl I am done with this show. BUT in "Inside the Walking Dead" the guy who plays Merle was saying that Merle will be getting Daryl out of this. Merle's first allegiance is to Daryl.

C'mon now, don't be like that! The best part of the show is that nobody is safe! I can't see anything happening to Rick, Andrea, Glenn, Carl or Michonne for awhile.

I think Michonne is my favorite right now, it'll be cool if they have her show a little more personality. Next would be... The Gov or Merle... they give the good guys something to work for :yay:

warneckutz

No the DVR pretty much cut off at the end of the show, no previews.

TELL ME! :twitch:

Daryl is running through the forest...

And then you see Glenn and Michonne staring at someone beside Rick and Glenn says something like "What is HE doing here?!"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Daryl is running through the forest...

And then you see Glenn and Michonne staring at someone beside Rick and Glenn says something like "What is HE doing here?!"

Okay, Daryl in the forest could be a good thing.

But that line...it could be Merle survives, not Daryl. And I want to kick Merle in the nuts. :duel:

warneckutz

Sooooo.... who's next? Who's going to get the axe next? I picked Oscar for this past show.

I think having Merle around for a few episodes will keep the show interesting... so hopefully he stays for a bit...

I keep waiting for Beth or Carol to be next... Maybe Hersh?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sooooo.... who's next? Who's going to get the axe next? I picked Oscar for this past show.

I think having Merle around for a few episodes will keep the show interesting... so hopefully he stays for a bit...

I keep waiting for Beth or Carol to be next... Maybe Hersh?

It'll be the new people - that dad whose wife got bit and acted all dumb and hysterical.

thurley42

HY;FR
Daryl isn't going anywhere. Kirkman said in an interview the other day that he knew he and the show would e on serious trouble if he killed off Daryl. There is a major cult following for Norman Reedus that would be lost if the redneck ninja was to get knocked off.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Daryl isn't going anywhere. Kirkman said in an interview the other day that he knew he and the show would e on serious trouble if he killed off Daryl. There is a major cult following for Norman Reedus that would be lost if the redneck ninja was to get knocked off.

Andrea needs to be the next one to die, she is a dumb beotch for staying with the gov.

glhs837

Power with Control

No kidding.

Attachments

• daryl-dixon-better-mother-than-lori.jpg
    daryl-dixon-better-mother-than-lori.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 108

Dakota

~~~~~~~

:lmao: My son said the same thing. He was yelling at the TV... "kill Daryl off and I'm fricken done..."

Mig and I called it on Andrea though... didn't take her long to yank those panties down for the gov. Maybe she will surprise us all and get Daryl out of there.

glhs837

Power with Control
:lmao: My son said the same thing. He was yelling at the TV... "kill Daryl off and I'm fricken done..."

Mig and I called it on Andrea though... didn't take her long to yank those panties down for the gov. Maybe she will surprise us all and get Daryl out of there.

thats what I would bet on. After the revelation of the wall o' heads, I think she is seeing that trading freedom for security is a bad deal. She was really out out by the "watch over the women and children" command during the raid by Rick and gang.

somdfunguy

not impressed
finally caught up on all the episodes. in the last 3 1/2 weeks we've watched all of season 2 and season 3 so far.

now i can actually open this thread lol

thurley42

HY;FR
thats what I would bet on. After the revelation of the wall o' heads, I think she is seeing that trading freedom for security is a bad deal. She was really out out by the "watch over the women and children" command during the raid by Rick and gang.

During the previews for the 2nd half of the season, when the Gov. and his cronies finally assault the prison, she is standing right next to him, gun in hand.

They showed a sneak peek of the next episode last night, and she does try to get the Gov. to let Dayrl go, but he instantly tells her to stay out of his and his henchmen drag her off.

My feeling is she's going to stay with him, by either fear or brain washing. When they raid the prison something will happen, he will have a stand off with Rick and go in to some typical diatribe about his master plan and what he has been up to all along, Andrea will hear it, and cap him just as he's about to kill Rick.

that's my .02!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I finally watched all the available episodes back to back

INTENSE

amazing how this people do NOT Communicate ....

The Walking Dead Locations

the interesting thing is, Revolution is apperantly being filmed in Ga as well

I have already seen 2 sites - the quarry and the road side stop at the end of last season in that show already

:popcorn: