Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 113

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I was a little disappointed. Obviously, the craziness is unraveling but there seemed to be something like 25 minutes of commercials. :mad:

And... I really am not a fan of Rick’s stupid hallucinations and I'm starting to hope I get to see a zombie eat Andrea - what a stupid idiot she is.

MarieB

I thought it was good (but annoying) but I hope Rick doesn't continue to have hallucinations. They better not turn it into a daytime soap with gore

Losing Daryl sucks. He's not gone

warneckutz

They may be doing the same thing they did in Season 2, quietly build up some characters before all hell breaks loose. Definitely not one of my favorite episodes of Season 3 so far, but it wasn't horrible - BUT, I could've caught it at a later date since it was a bit of a snoozer.

Homer J

Power Chord
Kinda strange with the eye thing ! Right eye has patch from glass stab , but one commerical showed missing left eye :whistle:

They flipped the picture on the commercial. It is his right eye that Michonne popped.

Best scenes from this episode:

When the guy from Tyreese's group was watching Carl and Carol and saying."We can take care of a kid and a woman. No problem."

Dude, don't underestimate either one. Especially Carl.

Then of course when Rick had to shut Merle up with the butt of his pistol. :killingme

thurley42

HY;FR
I thought it was good (but annoying) but I hope Rick doesn't continue to have hallucinations. They better not turn it into a daytime soap with gore

Losing Daryl sucks. He's not gone

One of the main threads of the graphic novel is how Rick struggles to hold on to sanity...it's most likely a staple from here on out.

glhs837

Power with Control
They flipped the picture on the commercial. It is his right eye that Michonne popped.

Best scenes from this episode:

When the guy from Tyreese's group was watching Carl and Carol and saying."We can take care of a kid and a woman. No problem."

Dude, don't underestimate either one. Especially Carl.

Then of course when Rick had to shut Merle up with the butt of his pistol. :killingme

Yeah, that had me laughing............all four of you together are not as cold as that kid is right now......

bcp

In My Opinion
That sucks man.....Walking Dead and Psych returning is the only thing getting me through the Football/Baseball deadtime.:buddies:

Since I have never watched a football or baseball game, that is not an issue for me.
its all football/baseball dead time in my house.