The Walking Dead

glhs837

Power with Control
I think I covered my eyes during this episode than any other. Eek

I had to explain to my husband what the one tool was that the governor had on his table. You ladies would recognize it.

I'm pissed too

Andrea is DUMB DUMB DUMB ! First she didn't make sure the Walkers got to the Governor , then she ALLOWED herself to be capture by the A$$ hole . But even she doesn't derserve the torture the Governor has in that twisted mind . Next 2. episodes should be a nail biter.

Marie, when I saw that, I was freaked out..........I knew then he was pretty bent........

HD, I saw her running down the middle of the roadway, no visible weapon, passing about a billion cars, many of which would have perfectly good tire irons/lug wrenchs in the truck, and she sticks with that stupid little knife.

aliceheimer

The Gov. is a twisted f###. Did you see all the 'tools' he has in there? On Talking Dead the dude showed bone saws, catheter, funnel to make one drink to stay alive..etc. These episodes are getting intense. Poor Andrea dumdazz...I guess Michonne will have to save her azz.
We get to follow up with The Following tonight
Two nights in a row of great TV!

SamSpade

I'm still trying to figure out how he caught up with her, assuming she had a good half hour lead. Maybe she was jus' strolling along in woods filled with biters.

But I sure as hell would not have left the Governor without first being sure he was dead.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm still trying to figure out how he caught up with her, assuming she had a good half hour lead. Maybe she was jus' strolling along in woods filled with biters.

But I sure as hell would not have left the Governor without first being sure he was dead.

Ah, she was on foot, he was driving? And he knew where she was going.

C

czygvtwkr

First thing she should have checked truck for keys if they were there taken it, if not flattened the tires.

MarieB

Ah, she was on foot, he was driving? And he knew where she was going.

Yeah, but wouldn't she have heard the truck?

I try very hard not to nitpick at programs much, but some of the irony in the episodes is annoying, some of which you pointed out in your previous post. Also, how did he get passed all of the walkers.

thurley42

HY;FR
David Morrisey (The Gov.) is going to be on Talking Dead this week....which has in the past, meant you died.....I don't see that happening though, I'm not even sure they are going to kill him this season... I hope they do though, I don't think I could take that cliff hanger between seasons..

MarieB

David Morrisey (The Gov.) is going to be on Talking Dead this week....which has in the past, meant you died.....I don't see that happening though, I'm not even sure they are going to kill him this season... I hope they do though, I don't think I could take that cliff hanger between seasons..

I think Andrea was on the Talking Dead the other night, or it may Ve been last week

thurley42

HY;FR
I think Andrea was on the Talking Dead the other night, or it may Ve been last week

she was, and the comment was made that usually it means you bit it...but maybe they are changing the format up since it's not a suprise who shows up on there anymore..

Homer J

Power Chord
she was, and the comment was made that usually it means you bit it...but maybe they are changing the format up since it's not a suprise who shows up on there anymore..

She screwed up too. She let slip who it was that set the pit biters on fire. Even though I'm sure most of us already suspected who it was.

warneckutz

27 characters die in the next 2 episodes.....:faint: is right!

:lol:

I picked up the Survival Instinct game... It's pretty wild.. haven't played much but the opening scene is very similar to the scene where Darryl shoots Dale before he turns (back in Season 2)... "Sorry Brother"

Supposedly, you also meet a man looking for his two daughters, Amy and Andrea, and you learn her last name.

That's all I've found out so far.

The game is pretty fun though. :yay:

thurley42

HY;FR
:lol:

I picked up the Survival Instinct game... It's pretty wild.. haven't played much but the opening scene is very similar to the scene where Darryl shoots Dale before he turns (back in Season 2)... "Sorry Brother"

Supposedly, you also meet a man looking for his two daughters, Amy and Andrea, and you learn her last name.

That's all I've found out so far.

The game is pretty fun though. :yay:

We set up a pool at work to go along with March Madness....we basically identified every "character" down to Asthma boy in Woodbury and came up with 21 characters....so we all bet out of those who would be the ones to get killed....5 bucks to play, winner take all....

Chris0nllyn

We set up a pool at work to go along with March Madness....we basically identified every "character" down to Asthma boy in Woodbury and came up with 21 characters....so we all bet out of those who would be the ones to get killed....5 bucks to play, winner take all....

:killingme Awesome!