This Is Scary Stuff

Jurgo

Hyperbolic Newspeak

You are entitled to your opinion. The facts speak for themselves, and you could easily inform yourself of them. * shrug *

Just to be clear are you denying that hospitals have been overrun / overstressed by Covid cases?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Honestly happy to talk about these specific questions, but I want to let you read through my other response first to see if it addresses these questions too.
Fauchi says there will be a pandemic during the next presidential administration.
Congress updates a 2005 law "The PREP Act", [site chosen for clarity of reading], and gives blanket immunity to all medical care facilities, employees, doctors, corporations producing medical goods, pharmaceutical companies, etc. Shielding them from liability for any harm caused during a declared state of emergency. The US government stages a nationwide exercise, Crimson Contagion, during the first half of 2019. Simulating the response to a influenza pandemic that is brought from China to all 50 states states through air travel. Over 3 million hospitalized and 268k dead.
The World Economic Forum, The Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins University plan Event 201 in October 2019. A computer simulation of a global coronavirus pandemic that starts in Brazil. If they used China, it would have been just too much of a coincidence. The disease was actually named SARS-COV-2019. Like what had been predicted, a global pandemic starts in January 2020 and the world shuts down. Which just happens to coincide with the World Economic Forum releasing a design for a new world order, The Great Reset. Including a webpage that was years in the making with over 20k linked papers and research documents.

IF YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS PANDEMIC IS REAL, NOTHING WILL EVER CONVINCE YOU. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Also. There is no "virus."
The WHO has hired the PR (Propaganda) firm Hill and Knowlton Strategies...
https://efile.fara.gov/docs/3301-Exhibit-AB-20200714-38.pdf
known for the false testimony given in the US Congress to promote the Gulf war in 1990... "The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. ...it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
The whole "pandemic" scare is nothing but a propaganda campaign.

Jurgo

If I may ...

Fauchi says there will be a pandemic during the next presidential administration.
Congress updates a 2005 law "The PREP Act", [site chosen for clarity of reading], and gives blanket immunity to all medical care facilities, employees, doctors, corporations producing medical goods, pharmaceutical companies, etc. Shielding them from liability for any harm caused during a declared state of emergency. The US government stages a nationwide exercise, Crimson Contagion, during the first half of 2019. Simulating the response to a influenza pandemic that is brought from China to all 50 states states through air travel. Over 3 million hospitalized and 268k dead.
The World Economic Forum, The Gates Foundation, and Johns Hopkins University plan Event 201 in October 2019. A computer simulation of a global coronavirus pandemic that starts in Brazil. If they used China, it would have been just too much of a coincidence. The disease was actually named SARS-COV-2019. Like what had been predicted, a global pandemic starts in January 2020 and the world shuts down. Which just happens to coincide with the World Economic Forum releasing a design for a new world order, The Great Reset. Including a webpage that was years in the making with over 20k linked papers and research documents.

IF YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS PANDEMIC IS REAL, NOTHING WILL EVER CONVINCE YOU. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, NOT THE SOLUTION.

Also. There is no "virus."
The WHO has hired the PR (Propaganda) firm Hill and Knowlton Strategies...
https://efile.fara.gov/docs/3301-Exhibit-AB-20200714-38.pdf
known for the false testimony given in the US Congress to promote the Gulf war in 1990... "The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. ...it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
The whole "pandemic" scare is nothing but a propaganda campaign.

Everyone. I stand corrected. Dr. LR and his excellent reasoning and sources have completely changed my mind. He is right that there is no virus, it is all propaganda. I for one am going to ignore the various hospitals and medical professionals reporting otherwise. Thanks sweetie! *kisses * (How ironic that my gay lover would be the one to set me straight!)

Also, sweetie, its pronounced like "Fawchee" but spelled "Fauci." Good try, though.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Denying that hospitals have been overrun / overly stressed due to Covid is just insane.

FACTS not generalized Hyperbole

WT Actual F does evacuations during a Hurricane have to do with treating treating ICU Patients

-A doctor in Houston says the situation there is worse than it was after Hurricane Harvey, according to The Associated Press. At least two dozen hospitals had to be evacuated as Harvey swamped the city with flood waters in September 2017. “I’ve never seen anything like this COVID surge,” Dr. Alison Haddock of the Baylor College of Medicine, who has worked in emergency rooms for more than a decade, said. “We’re doing our best, but we’re not an ICU.” Harvey killed at least 82 people in Texas. COVID-19 has claimed the lives of nearly 4,000.

Jurgo

FACTS not generalized Hyperbole

WT Actual F does evacuations during a Hurricane have to do with treating treating ICU Patients

-A doctor in Houston says the situation there is worse than it was after Hurricane Harvey, according to The Associated Press. At least two dozen hospitals had to be evacuated as Harvey swamped the city with flood waters in September 2017. “I’ve never seen anything like this COVID surge,” Dr. Alison Haddock of the Baylor College of Medicine, who has worked in emergency rooms for more than a decade, said. “We’re doing our best, but we’re not an ICU.” Harvey killed at least 82 people in Texas. COVID-19 has claimed the lives of nearly 4,000.

Well, gurps, I’ll bite.

Two situations are being compared, both of which feature overwhelmed / over stressed hospitals. In the first situation, a bad hurricane shut down hospitals forcing others to pick up extra patients and manage a lot of chaos. In the second situation, hospitals are having to handle surges of Covid patients, forcing hospital staff to pick up extra patients and manage a lot of chaos.

This one inside source claims the second situation is more challenging than the first one

I cannot tell when you are trolling vs when you’re sincere. I hope this is a troll, mate. And even if it is, I’m sure spelling out the comparison is helpful to other non-idiots out there. raises coffee mug of whiskey

Also, I’ll repeat: anyone denying that this virus can seriously f**k up healthcare systems is simply ignoring facts. It sounds a bit like claiming the earth is a flat plate surrounded by ice.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

And yet? Not one verifiable current picture, pictures, or video, showing these "overwhelmed" hospitals with patients overwhelming them, or showing any COVID patient surge inundating them. :whistle:

Jurgo

If I may ...

You can easily find footage and reports showing hectic hospital spaces, sweetie. I’ll let you google it yourself this time :)

But remember your previous post convinced me that this is all a hoax, so that footage and what not is part of the big lie.

Burger King sound good for dinner? I can pick some up around 6, and I may have picked up some spicy new panties for us to try... but only if you’re a good boy

Jurgo

So ya got nothing .... you make the assertions, PROVE IT

Gurps, ok. But do you really need me to google stuff for you again? I really will but want to get a clear answer form you first. Again, I can never tell when you’re trolling.

Jurgo

So ya got nothing .... you make the assertions, PROVE IT

I literally just googled “footage overwhelmed hospital Covid” and here is the first link:

You can say a lot here. “They are lying. Those rooms look spacious. The doctors and nurses being interviewed are lying about how severe the overwhelmed state is.”

Denying this basic stuff strikes me as identical to denying the earth is globe shaped.

Jurgo

Gurps’ MO, a step by step guide.

1. Accuse person of lying or making unsupported claims, demand evidence.

2. Upon receiving evidence directly related to step 1., focus on a related but different question, and repeat step 1 with this tangent.

Good example:

1. You are lying / mistaken about hospitals being overrun!

2. All those links you shared don’t show footage inside the rooms (my lovely LR helped with this part)!

1. (Repeated). Where’s the evidence of footage?

and we are now waiting to see how step 2) is repeated. Wonder what it will be... maybe “big deal. They had more people than usual. So what? Show me the evidence that that matters.” Or perhaps “The reporter put words into the people’s mouths. Show me footage of them speaking for themselves.”