To all you folks

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
OK, I jus read this whole thread. Pretty cool thread. Way to go Baja. That is why I let you be my Bro...:lmao: That is all I have to say right now. Got to go out and cut a freakin tree down. (All by myself) I'll be back later..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
OK, I jus read this whole thread. Pretty cool thread. Way to go Baja. That is why I let you be my Bro...:lmao: That is all I have to say right now. Got to go out and cut a freakin tree down. (All by myself) I'll be back later..
Need help?

:hopehealreadyleft:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
that think Baja is an azzwhole ... eff you.

The man came over to my place to help me clean up from the storm, on a Friday afternoon when he could have been out on his boat enjoying a picture perfect evening on the Potomac.

I find it offensive that you think us #######s are incapable of helping others clean up after storms.

:drama:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me too.
I suggest we just all show up with some beer and see if he comes out to join us once the party starts

His wife is lovely and really knows how to entertain. Especially the food part. Just sayin'...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow! Thanks Kom. This wasn't necessary. It was my pleasure and I had a great time. The lil Jr. Kom helping us was adorable! He alone made the trip worth it.

Before I get to the drunk kook, let me tell you all about Kom.

I pull in his driveway and am facing the river. Get out and an osprey is hollering at me from a pine tree right over my head. Momma bunny is munching grass 15 feet away and couldn't care less about big ugly human. What a gorgeous evening.

I grab my chain saw and walk toward the Komster who's got all the cool man tools (rope, tractor, saw) out around the trees.

He devised an ingenious way for dragging larger logs that I would never have thought of. This fool even gets out his ladder, climbs the tree with the big Stihl saw, swings from a vine like Tarzan cutting the limbs off as he swings by screaming the Tarzan yell!!! :faint: Oh his LW Jane showed up later. :hot:

So we play with the chainsaws and pile up brush, limbs and tree trunks for awhile all the time being supervised by the coolest lil boss we ever had. Little guy was even grabbing branches bigger than him and putting them on the piles.

Oh almost forgot.... saw an Eagle and an Osprey in a midair battle over territory! Man he's got the life down there! :buddies:

As for our resident kookoo (the one who in typical, expected fashion made this all about her), didn't you all sort of expect it? I did.

Mamakookoo, you don't have to live this way. There is help if you want it (though I don't think you do). When you are ready, click here and change your life. SMIA Where and When Corner The first step is admitting that you have a problem.

And you have the unmitigated gal to criticize and call Kom names?? To say I am an angel compared to him?? That alone places you squarely in the looney bin! You don't know jack $hit about him!!

As has been said, he is the salt of the earth. He is very active in his community, his church, the Optimist club and various other functions. He's started numerous threads here so others can enjoy the events where he works hard (church dinners, Blessing of Fleet, Optimist kids outings etc...)

Ask yourself why you don't have any friends here. Well Homesick just showed up again so maybe you have one out of the tens of thousands of members. Do you really not see what's wrong with that picture?? Get help woman, get help.

Thanks again for the kind words Kom (and others). :buddies:

:clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow. What a read.

Sometimes it is better to keep your opinions to yourself in order to not start a ####storm. I know I do.

That being said, my Give a Damn is broke at this very moment, so here goes. KooKoo, you are an A Class 1 Phucking Bitch.

Carry on.

To the rest of you... well done! :buddies: :love: :howdy:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Wow. What a read.

Sometimes it is better to keep your opinions to yourself in order to not start a ####storm. I know I do.

That being said, my Give a Damn is broke at this very moment, so here goes. KooKoo, you are an A Class 1 Phucking Bitch.

Carry on.

Tell us how you really feel! :huggy:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Need help?
:hopehealreadyleft:

No, That's OK. Don't come here and help someone that you have known for 50+ years. Go all the way to Coltons Point and help some guy you have known about 2 weeks. I got it. I have a Hickory tree that died and I wanted to get it down. I put my big flag up yesterday for Flag Day and it looked so bad I decided to cut it this morning. I have to do it in 2 parts. The other part is leaning toward a fence and I don't want it to fall on the fence. Besides, I didn't have any Eagles or Ospreys for you to look at. I did see a turtle though and a bunny. Pictures attached. You can see who was helping me. Only problem is, he sat in da truck while I cut the tree.. :lmao:
Hickory is a hard ass tree..

Wow. What a read.

Carry on.

You spelt f***ing rong.

Attachments

• P1010343.jpg
    P1010343.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 142
  • P1010345.jpg
    P1010345.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010347.jpg
    P1010347.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010348.jpg
    P1010348.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 141
  • P1010349.jpg
    P1010349.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 139

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If someone offers a hand to make life easier, you can be sure I'm going to accept it. And I will offer my help to those in need. And in case you aren't paying attention, Baja, Kom, and countless others have repeatedly offered their help and service out of the good nature of their hearts, not because they expect anything from it.

You can live in your secluded, delusional world taking care of your own, while we help each other, get the job done faster, and enjoy our friendships.

Since Baja gave me a hand yesterday I was able to help more with the soccer league as we secured for the season because I knew I did not have an assload of trees and branches to clear up.

That being said we are now the big tourist attraction in the county, everybody wants to see tornado ground zero.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I think people don't like Baja cuz he can back up his mouth and doesn't run and hide behind a MPD. And he has always been nice to me! :love: