To all you folks

mamatutu

mama to two
I think people don't like Baja cuz he can back up his mouth and doesn't run and hide behind a MPD. And he has always been nice to me! :love:

Just for the record, I don't post here under any other MPD(s). I don't hide, and I am still here, and don't plan on going anywhere. I would like to add that I absolutely enjoy Dupontster, and FancyBelle! I wish they would post more often. But, life is not fair, and we all just have to deal with it. :bawl:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Just for the record, I don't post here under any other MPD(s). I don't hide, and I am still here, and don't plan on going anywhere. I would like to add that I absolutely love Duponster, and Fancybelle. I wish they would post more often.

I, I, I, Me, Me, Me......

4 sentences and 6 I's....

Freak.

mamatutu

mama to two
I, I, I, Me, Me, Me......

4 sentences and 6 I's....

Freak.

I know that I am the only one on this forum that uses the word I in their posts. I never used the word me in my post. If you want to be critical, at least make sense. Thanks! :roflmao:

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Just for the record, I don't post here under any other MPD(s). I don't hide, and I am still here, and don't plan on going anywhere. I would like to add that I absolutely enjoy Dupontster, and FancyBelle! I wish they would post more often.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? You posted as if this is directed towards you. UFB

mamatutu

mama to two
What does this have to do with the price of tea in China? You posted as if this is directed towards you. UFB

Well, actually, I did think it was because there seems to have been a question if another member was me. Vrai cleared that up tonight. I just wanted to make it known that I don't have MPDs. Geez, calm down, already.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think people don't like Baja cuz he can back up his mouth and doesn't run and hide behind a MPD. And he has always been nice to me! :love:
The only ones that don't like me are the maroons that I call out for being idiots. You can count them on one hand. Ok, maybe both hands. :lol:

If you notice, the ones I spar with the most; fight with almost everyone on here. I'm much more vocal and I say the things others want to say but won't. I'll admit that sometimes my tact could use a little refining...:lmao:

I get along with 99.9% of the folks here and have met most of the regulars. :shrug:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Well, actually, I did think it was because there seems to have been a question if another member was me. Vrai cleared that up tonight. I just wanted to make it known that I don't have MPDs. Geez, calm down, already.

:drama:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 102

mamatutu

mama to two
The only ones that don't like me are the maroons that I call out for being idiots. You can count them on one hand. Ok, maybe both hands. :lol:

If you notice, the ones I spar with the most; fight with almost everyone on here. I'm much more vocal and I say the things others want to say but won't. I'll admit that sometimes my tact could use a little refining...:lmao:

I get along with 99.9% of the folks here and have met most of the regulars. :shrug:

Let me take this by paragraph. You decide who are the morons, or idiots, in your opinion. I would say that you have done that to more than 10 people.

Yes, your tact could use refining. And, please revisit a cornucopia of threads to make sure you are correct in the fact that the ones that spar with you, fight with most everyone else. I can tell you now, that is a false statement, but I am sure you will get back to me on that.

Your statement that you get along with 99.9% on here is interesting. Most on this forum are guests, and don't post, which dwindles the numbers, considerably. Then, you have to factor out the members that are scared to interact with you, or simply, don't care. I am not a statistician, but, I think that brings your percentage of people who agree with you to a less than 10%, if that.

As far as regulars, there are very few that have met IRL (I am assuming you mean meeting members) and is truly very few in the scheme of things. I have never met you; such a shame.

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Let me take this by paragraph. You decide who are the morons, or idiots, in your opinion. I would say that you have done that to more than 10 people.

Yes, your tact could use refining. And, please revisit a cornucopia of threads to make sure you are correct in the fact that the ones that spar with you, fight with most everyone else. I can tell you now, that is a false statement, but I am sure you will get back to me on that.

Your statement that you get along with 99.9% on here is interesting. Most on this forum are guests, and don't post, which dwindles the numbers, considerably. Then, you have to factor out the members that are scared to interact with you, or simply, don't care. I am not a statistician, but, I think that brings your percentage of people who agree with you to a less than 10%, if that.

As far as regulars, there are very few that have met IRL (I am assuming you mean meeting members) and is truly very few in the scheme of things. I have never met you; such a shame.

:coffee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 104

mamatutu

mama to two

So, why are you taking the time? You can't even make a good comparison, which shows you don't pay attention on this forum. You show a random image, and don't bother to offer any commentary. That's ok. You are one of the reasons that this forum should not be taken seriously. I am working on that. :doh:

I would like to add, if it does not upset you too much, that I detect you are a follower, and not a leader. Not, that it is bad, but...

Last edited:

Rt235

So, why are you taking the time? You can't even make a good comparison, which shows you don't pay attention on this forum. You show a random image, and don't bother to offer any commentary. That's ok. You are one of the reasons that this forum should not be taken seriously. I am working on that. :doh:

I would like to add, if it does not upset you too much, that I detect you are a follower, and not a leader. Not, that it is bad, but...

Hey you mamamakoookoooo..do not go making fun of my friend afjess1989!!!

Oh... :coffee:

mamatutu

mama to two
Hey you mamamakoookoooo..do not go making fun of my friend afjess1989!!!

Oh... :coffee:

I just call it, as I see it. Go to bed; you seem somewhat impaired because you didn't get my distorted forum name right; too many m's, a's, and o's. Sleep well. I am waiting for my husband to get home from a business trip. Darn company he works for gives him screwy flight times. So, I am passing the time reading/replying to the forum awaiting his return. I cannot sleep until he is home. Thanks for the late night laugh! :lol:

My husband is home. Good night.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wow. What a read.

Sometimes it is better to keep your opinions to yourself in order to not start a ####storm. I know I do.

That being said, my Give a Damn is broke at this very moment, so here goes. KooKoo, you are an A Class 1 Phucking Bitch.

Carry on.

To the rest of you... well done! :buddies: :love: :howdy:

[/QUOTE]

Just making sure you didn't miss this. :coffee:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

And I Detect that you're delusional. I make my assumptions based on what I've seen and you can't seem to get along with anybody. You also have to make everything about you case in point this thread. You flew off the rocker at a post that I wrote that wasn't even directed toward you.