To all you folks

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Let me take this by paragraph. You decide who are the morons, or idiots, in your opinion. I would say that you have done that to more than 10 people.

Yes, your tact could use refining. And, please revisit a cornucopia of threads to make sure you are correct in the fact that the ones that spar with you, fight with most everyone else. I can tell you now, that is a false statement, but I am sure you will get back to me on that.

Your statement that you get along with 99.9% on here is interesting. Most on this forum are guests, and don't post, which dwindles the numbers, considerably. Then, you have to factor out the members that are scared to interact with you, or simply, don't care. I am not a statistician, but, I think that brings your percentage of people who agree with you to a less than 10%, if that.

As far as regulars, there are very few that have met IRL (I am assuming you mean meeting members) and is truly very few in the scheme of things. I have never met you; such a shame.
Well looky here. The "It's all about me" attention whore shows up right on time (drunk again at the wee hours of the morning) and responds to a post that had nothing to do with her. :otter: :killingme

I love that you are such a clueless koo koo that you don't even see how ridiculous your comments are.

But you stay right here and don't leave because:

a. people need to see what a real life loon looks like and
b. people also need entertainment.

You provide both. :buddies:

ZARA

:offtopic:
How in hell did this thread go from Singing Praise to Baja to a nasty cat fight?!

Her and Zara both have hubs. What a coinkydink!

HEY!! :smack::spank:Don't bring me into this! :nono:
:killingme:buddies:

Back to Baja...what other cool and sweet things have you done?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
How in hell did this thread go from Singing Praise to Baja to a nasty cat fight?!

Dats how he rolls.. :lmao:

I saw him kick a kitten one day..

frequentflier

happy to be living
Let me take this by paragraph. You decide who are the morons, or idiots, in your opinion. I would say that you have done that to more than 10 people.

Yes, your tact could use refining. And, please revisit a cornucopia of threads to make sure you are correct in the fact that the ones that spar with you, fight with most everyone else. I can tell you now, that is a false statement, but I am sure you will get back to me on that.

Your statement that you get along with 99.9% on here is interesting. Most on this forum are guests, and don't post, which dwindles the numbers, considerably. Then, you have to factor out the members that are scared to interact with you, or simply, don't care. I am not a statistician, but, I think that brings your percentage of people who agree with you to a less than 10%, if that.

As far as regulars, there are very few that have met IRL (I am assuming you mean meeting members) and is truly very few in the scheme of things. I have never met you; such a shame.

If there was any doubt before, I am now thoroughly convinced you do not have a clue what you are talking about. MANY, MANY forumites are friends and know or have met each other in REAL life!

Also people have to be logged in to see ChitChat.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm glad you asked. Not often I get to toot my own horn. :jet:

• I once bought Pete a beer for Petezza. :buddies:
  • I don't park in handicapped spaces. :nono:
  • I hold the door for ladies and old people like Duponster. :biggrin:
  • I feed hummingbirds. :bann:
  • I wave to the Amish. :howdy:
  • If I fart in public, I try not to look at the person behind me with this look---> :yikes:
  • Sometimes if it's obvious I did it, I say "Excuse me!! I meant to burp." :geek:
  • I let a coworker have my left over fries when they didn't have money for lunch. :snacks:
  • When I had a Vette, I laughed at It'sbob's joke about my penis extension even though it wasn't very funny. :bigwhoop:

OMG! I almost forgot, When mamakookoo first joined, I gave her sound advice about fitting in here. Too bad she ignored it. :strangle:

Thank you for asking. :love:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

If threads don't get twisted, you must be on a different forum. Was anyone surprised how this one rolled? Anyone? :lmao:

And to your question, Baja has always liked to help on the down low for those that are in need. Kind of an unsung hero situation. That's how the truly good-hearted operate. They don't need the pat on the back.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

• If I fart in public, I try not to look at the person behind me with this look---> :yikes:
  • Sometimes if it's obvious I did it, I say "Excuse me!! I meant to burp." :geek:
  • I let a coworker have my left over fries when they didn't have money for lunch. :snacks:
  • When I had a Vette, I laughed at It'sbob's joke about my penis extension even though it wasn't very funny.

OMG! I almost forgot, When mamakookoo first joined, I gave her sound advice about fitting in here. Too bad she ignored it. :strangle:

:pete: I resemble remarks like that.. Well, you know what I mean.. Old peeps need love too..

PJay

OMG! I almost forgot, When mamakookoo first joined, I gave her sound advice about fitting in here. Too bad she ignored it.

:rolleyes:

Surprised its not a sticky. But, that would keep you from being able to type it out the hundreds of times you've done so. It truly narrows down to, kissing your rear and thinking you are the greatest thing since slice bread.

MMDad

Lem Putt
And to your question, Baja has always liked to help on the down low for those that are in need. Kind of an unsung hero situation. That's how the truly good-hearted operate. They don't need the pat on the back.

Yep. When one evil witch on here said "I don't see you doing anything about it!" I knew I was doing it the right way. Same with that old guy Baja - those who need to know do - the rest can go eff themselves.

frequentflier

happy to be living

• When I had a Vette, I laughed at It'sbob's joke about my penis extension even though it wasn't very funny. :bigwhoop:

Many of us did.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:rolleyes:

Surprised its not a sticky. But, that would keep you from being able to type it out the hundreds of times you've done so. It truly narrows down to, kissing your rear and thinking you are the greatest thing since slice bread.
Oh look, mamakookoo's only friend the bitch from the past reappears. And I see you're still a douche too. :geek:

Hundreds of times eh? :killingme not our fault several people tried to help her but like you, she's just too dense to get it.

You and the kook fit well together, you know birds of a feather and all. Are you her drinking buddy? :otter::poorbaby:

Now start kissing my ass. :buttkiss: :wench:

Last edited:

ZARA

[*]I feed hummingbirds. :bann:

Speaking of which...I have been trying to get a pic of the one that frequents my house for the past three weeks. And I finally was able to a minute ago!!

Attachments

• 100_2925.jpg
    100_2925.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_2926.jpg
    100_2926.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_2927.jpg
    100_2927.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 111

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Baja has taken me boating and he even came to my house to show me how to push the red button the make the power to the pool work. :lmao:

GW also lent me a freezer when my fridge/freezer konked out until I got it fixed.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

• Buys MJ lunch and only let's her pay the tip. :smile:

:fixed:

BOP

I'd let him borrow my saw and help you out but my chainsaw has a "T" level indicator and I'm pretty sure that SOMEbody doesn't quite have the mustard to pull that off.

Is that like a Breathalyzer? Chainsaw won't start if you blow over a 0.8?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

• I like to get hummers! :bann:

:Fixed:

PJay

Oh look, mamakookoo's only friend the bitch from the past reappears. And I see you're still a douche too. :geek:

Hundreds of times eh? :killingme not our fault several people tried to help her but like you, she's just too dense to get it.

You and the kook fit well together, you know birds of a feather and all. Are you her drinking buddy? :otter::poorbaby:

Now start kissing my ass. :buttkiss: :wench:

:yawn: