To the jerks who dumped a whole litter

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Baths are done, fleas picked off, second supper eaten and they are all snuggled in a towel. What sweeties! My female old english helped after their bath, was pacing between the kittens as we were drying & snuggling them, if they meowed she would give them a face washing and it seemed to help calm them. (that or they were scared to death) :lol: She is such a good mommy!

Awwwwwwww! That is adorable!

I'm glad to see some sap has taken the bastards! :evil:
Those kittens were a pain in the ass!

BTW... this was directed to me:

Words of wisdom from a wingman:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso
You know not ENGLISH. I got it and guess what, brains like your never entered 1st grade! Go for it, cause it take someone with a brain to come up against me! You have a pee hole to think with!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Wow - I know a lady in So. MD who has a big white duck named Stanley - cutest thing ever - would love to have some if I had a body of water for them .....

Small world. I've met Stanley. He is actually a Chinese Goose. And one of the friendliest I have ever met. He loved all over me and I loved him back. :killingme I got some of my muscovy ducks from your friend. After we got past the emu at the front gate. :yay:

And you don't need a body of water for ducks. (or geese) Mine do great and are perfectly content with a few big baby pools around the yard.

(sorry to high jack the kitty thread)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Stanley was loving on me too - only he was getting real serious - he started nipping me (love nips) and ouch - I thought he was gonna jump on my back and me his LOL.

Small world. I've met Stanley. He is actually a Chinese Goose. And one of the friendliest I have ever met. He loved all over me and I loved him back. :killingme I got some of my muscovy ducks from your friend. After we got past the emu at the front gate. :yay:

And you don't need a body of water for ducks. (or geese) Mine do great and are perfectly content with a few big baby pools around the yard.

(sorry to high jack the kitty thread)

C

CalvertNewbie

Ok my camera skills suck but, here are some pics of the sweeties!

Awwww how adorable, they look so happy and cozy now that they're safe. Look at them.....how the hell could somebody dump them on the side of a busy road, leaving them to most likely get run over?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Stanley was loving on me too - only he was getting real serious - he started nipping me (love nips) and ouch - I thought he was gonna jump on my back and me his LOL.

Yeah. I didn't let Stanley get that friendly.:killingme

And PrepH.... I noticed a couple of families looking for a kitten on the Southern Maryland Craig's List.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have 2 kittens scheduled for HS on Monday and only 1 boy in hand so far, so if the person with the female doesn't get her to me by Sunday, anyone want to use that appt. for a female to be spayed?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
OOOOHHHHHHHHH! I've always wanted a big ole yeller cat.....

nomorecatsnomorecatsnomorecatsnomorecats

PrepH4U

OOOOHHHHHHHHH! I've always wanted a big ole yeller cat.....

nomorecatsnomorecatsnomorecatsnomorecats

:whistle: Yep they are great! Right now they are only 13 ozs, but very big into cuddles and having fun.
I have an appt to get them tested & vacinated at the end of month. (7/8 wks) My favorite little boy may have a home then :sigh: Everyday their individual personalities are emerging more & more. Not a single one that I would regret getting stuck with.

jenni4

Yay me!
I love ginger cats... I would take one off your hands but I have yet to live in a place that allowed cats... I miss having kitties around the house...