Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Can't have that kind of logic in a witch hunt. That'd be like bringing up the fact that Michael Brown would still be alive if he didn't rob a story and physically assault a police officer.

Funny you mention that, because there are a lot of posts/posters in this thread very similar to the people of Ferguson, MO. It's agree with me or I will bash you and call in all my minions to bash you and I don't give a flying 'F' what you have to say because I'm right and your wrong and will not even consider your opinion because you can't have any other than mine.

Stewart had an 'Oh s##t, I f###ed up' moment. He knows what he did, you can see it in his eyes.

Carry on mental patients, you have the floor.:yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Attachments

• irony.gif
    irony.gif
    29 KB · Views: 139

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Funny you mention that, because there are a lot of posts/posters in this thread very similar to the people of Ferguson, MO. It's agree with me or I will bash you and call in all my minions to bash you and I don't give a flying 'F' what you have to say because I'm right and your wrong and will not even consider your opinion because you can't have any other than mine.

Stewart had an 'Oh s##t, I f###ed up' moment. He knows what he did, you can see it in his eyes.

So you're basing you're entire premise on "you can see it in his eyes"? You're a funny one.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

The only person who knows what's going on in Stewart's head is Stewart.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

At least we're not using and MPD to give our opinion. :coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Look at it like this dum dum. Kevin Ward can never reproduce and that is a good thing. No stupid childrens to act like daddy. :yay:
I like to say stupid should hurt but in this case, it got him killed.

mamatutu

mama to two

I have never seen you post something so inflammatory. You can't compare what happened on the racetrack to Ferguson; that is apples and oranges, and, actually, Ferguson will impact how our country moves on from that strife, NASCAR not so much. As far as Stewart and this sad incident, no one will ever convince me that he hit Ward on purpose. Even if he thought about it for a brief second, he would know that it would be life changing, so to speak. Like I have said, I don't follow this sport, but I don't think anyone is dumb enough (no matter how egotistical) to put their livelihood in jeopardy, and be seen as a killer. As far as seeing things in people's eyes, don't rely on that.

CRHS89

Crashtest, the reason that Ward's hotheaded history is not well known is because he was not well known. He wasn't a NASCAR driver. Duh.

CrashTest

You have a copy of his arrest and conviction records?

Not every bully and hothead gets arrested. I do have a video of him throwing his helmet at a passing car. If I did that out on Rt 235 I'd be arrested, but perhaps helmet throwing is within the context of car racing (but I don't think it is). Don't see any reason why he wasn't arrested for that.

It's not uncommon for hockey players to be charged for assault for doing things on the ice that are outside the context of hockey. Like using their equipment as a weapon.

CrashTest

Crashtest, the reason that Ward's hotheaded history is not well known is because he was not well known. He wasn't a NASCAR driver. Duh.

Exactly. But if someone can show he has a history of being a hothead, then my opinion of him will be adjusted accordingly.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Thanks. Missed it. He's a hothead no more. Tony Stewart, still a hothead.
Yep he sure is. Maybe next time a Darwin candidate will think twice before running at a race car wearing all black at night. Or even during the day! :jet:

CrashTest

Yep he sure is. Maybe next time a Darwin candidate will think twice before running at a race car wearing all black at night. Or even during the day! :jet:

I wish the dead dude had taught drivers a lesson, but just a week or two after Stewart squashed that guy, there was a cup driver out on the track throwing his HANS at a car. Maybe the entire sport is made of Darwins.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kind of like expecting football players to not be aggressive, eh?

"Bob, we're down here on location at the day care center and, yes, it looks like, I'm pretty sure, yes!!! The day care mom is HUGGING those babies good bye as their parents pick them up!!! Well, we sure were not expecting that! Back to you, Bob..."