Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

CrashTest

So where were you in the Ray Rice threads? :tap:

Ray Rice (and guys like him) beating women is an old issue. Gangsta rap and the culture is to blame. Ray Rice and all those like him are the product of black men growing up believing that women are just bitche$ and hoes. Blame the culture. Talking about it is getting old. Progressives want to blame NFL owners.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did all the people who wanted OJ to be found guilty have anger management issues? It was OJ who had the anger management issue. Not the people who wanted him to fry.

How many of those people had an irrational hatred of the man beforehand?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ray Rice (and guys like him) beating women is an old issue. Gangsta rap and the culture is to blame. Ray Rice and all those like him are the product of black men growing up believing that women are just bitche$ and hoes. Blame the culture. Talking about it is getting old. Progressives want to blame NFL owners.

Good thing no white men beat their wives, amiright? Wierd how no wives were beat before gansta rap started. Nope, never happened. Nohow, nowhere. Especially not rednecks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hate hothead and bullies and love it when they go down. Always have. Always will. OJ is a hothead. Stewart is a hothead.

I've been told that "hating" takes a lot of energy and shouldn't be wasted on total strangers. Is that wrong? :razz:

So you are saying you hated OJ before his legal problems started. Interesting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate hothead and bullies and love it when they go down. Always have. Always will. OJ is a hothead. Stewart is a hothead.

But the kid who got so pissed he ran out onto a race track with oncoming cars....not a hot head?

Can we at least agree that had Ward Jr not gotten out of his car to confront Stewart, he wouldn't have gotten hit and killed? And can we agree that any race car driver who's going to lose his mind over being forced into a wall needs to explore other career options, since that's quite common in racing?

Grumpy

I hate witch hunts, seems there are more and more of them nowadays. Nothing is an accident, everything is intentional and every statement is read between the lines and distorted..People fill in when, in actuality, there is no there, there.

But it is fun reading some of these posts where I see teeth clinched, red faces and smoke coming out their ears.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate witch hunts, seems there are more and more of them nowadays. Nothing is an accident, everything is intentional and every statement is read between the lines and distorted..People fill in when, in actuality, there is no there, there.

But it is fun reading some of these posts where I see teeth clinched, red faces and smoke coming out their ears.

What's interesting is, because they hate this person - someone they have never met in their life - they think he must have done it on purpose. No rational thought, no evidence needed. They hate him; he is guilty of murder; the end.

That sort of mentality is pretty scary.

CrashTest

I counted 1 post. :bigwhoop:

Debating domestic violence is like debating legalization of marijuana or abortion. Hard for someone to bring up a point that hasn't been brought up already. Simply nothing new.

Racecar drivers running over people however...

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
There is a good possibility it was an intentional hit. Or a 'scare tactic' that backfired. Everyone else managed to see and miss the guy on the track, but a seasoned veteran did not?

He wasn't trying to confront the other drivers.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Debating domestic violence is like debating legalization of marijuana or abortion. Hard for someone to bring up a point that hasn't been brought up already. Simply nothing new.

Racecar drivers running over people however...

Last I checked, thousands of people on foot in roadways are hit and killed by vehicles. Sadly, all too common. And of course it is very rare that the driver of the vehicle is ever charged with anything. :coffee:

Last edited:

CrashTest

So was 20yo Kevin Ward, Jr. That's what got him killed

Present his history of hotheadedness. Our legal system uses past history as a factor in judging people and so do I. Present Ward's past history. Stewart's is well known.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Present his history of hotheadedness. Our legal system uses past history as a factor in judging people and so do I. Present Ward's past history. Stewart's is well known.

Bann already gave it to you:

He was named Rookie of the Year, and displayed flamboyance, letting off steam by throwing a wrench or flipping off the starter when he felt he got jumped at the start. Dean Reynolds remembers Ward Jr.’s ire well from a race at Rolling Wheels Raceway in Weedsport, N.Y.

“One hundred miles an hour, one handed, flipping me the bird,” Reynolds says. “He came down, laughed at me and said, ‘How was that?’”
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1905813

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
But the kid who got so pissed he ran out onto a race track with oncoming cars....not a hot head?

Can we at least agree that had Ward Jr not gotten out of his car to confront Stewart, he wouldn't have gotten hit and killed? And can we agree that any race car driver who's going to lose his mind over being forced into a wall needs to explore other career options, since that's quite common in racing?

Can't have that kind of logic in a witch hunt. That'd be like bringing up the fact that Michael Brown would still be alive if he didn't rob a story and physically assault a police officer.