Tornado

M

missperky

Shannie0308 said:
Well hubby, the doggies and I just came back up from the basement. I dont think it touched down in La Plata. And our handy dandy tornado siren, NEVER went off. So much for that helping warn us to get to shelter lol.

Did it go off last time?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Shannie0308 said:
Well hubby, the doggies and I just came back up from the basement. I dont think it touched down in La Plata. And our handy dandy tornado siren, NEVER went off. So much for that helping warn us to get to shelter lol.

New slogan: "SOMD Forums: Saving Lives One Tornado At A Time" :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
missperky said:
Did it go off last time?
If by that you mean, when the "big one" hit, it was installed after that particular tornado, and has gone off many times since.

slotted

Shannie0308 said:
Glad you're okay.

Why would a siren go off to warn you if there wasn't a tornado touched down?

M

missperky

Nickel said:
If by that you mean, when the "big one" hit, it was installed after that particular tornado, and has gone off many times since.

:yay:

penguin6

Tornado just south of Pisgah, heading North toward H225.

Moving toward Piscataway / Brandywine, just west of Waldorf.

camily

Peace
My oldest is at Chuck E Cheese right now in Waldorf. I don't know if I should go get her or if that would be not such a smart move. By the time I got there.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
camily said:
My oldest is at Chuck E Cheese right now in Waldorf. I don't know if I should go get her or if that would be not such a smart move. By the time I got there.....

Maybe call and let them know ... lotsa glass/windows in there. :frown:

camily said:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to camily again.

:huggy: