Tornado

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
StarCat said:
When did I ever say I didnt care about something happening to someones children? Find it, I'll wait.

Ut oh ... she's breaking out the boxing gloves ... guess it's time to stop caring about the kids and hubby since the warnings are lifted. :snacks:

mainman

Set Trippin
slotted said:
I'm hoping high winds don't come through here. My tomato plants are doing really nice.

:holdme
Hmmmm, you'll be gone when them jokers are bearing fruit... I'll take care of em for ya after you leave...

crabcake said:
Ut oh ... she's breaking out the boxing gloves ... guess it's time to stop caring about the kids and hubby since the warnings are lifted. :snacks:

She can hold her breath while she's at it.

mainman

Set Trippin
hborror said:
I better take the dog out before it starts to rain
Stand in a puddle of water and find something metal to hang onto, just in case... :yay:

No need to thank me, it's who I am...:huggy:

slotted

mainman said:
Hmmmm, you'll be gone when them jokers are bearing fruit... I'll take care of em for ya after you leave...
They are potted. My wife wants to take them with us cause they are her babies. Grew them from seeds. I'm not sure they can survive the move. I can probably give you one or two. It's the least I can do for you helping me load the truck. :killingme