Trees down calls...

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Sounds like water is starting to get high in a lot of areas. High Tides were around 10:00-11:00am. With the next high tide tonight around 10ish.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
What a mess it is out there. Hubby just went to tow a car that had a tree fall on top of it.

We are suppose to go to VA Beach this weekend.. doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sounds like water is starting to get high in a lot of areas. High Tides were around 10:00-11:00am. With the next high tide tonight around 10ish.

high tide here in the 7th was @ 1044 next high @ 2311. I may have to go out to the island and move equipment, the river is flat until you clear the point then it's up a bit, but not too bad.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Southern Maryland has just been mentioned on the Weather Channel as having the potential for 3-5 feet above normal tide. Then they pointed out that the totals should be added to the normal tide level!
They are calling for up to eight feet above normal in VA Beach.

dgates80

Land of the lost
There have been a grand total of.... TWO tree down calls all morning on the St. Mary's side. This of course doesn't include what wasn't called in. The Leonardtown area had an outage that stemmed from a wires down call on Belvedere Farm Lane.

As said before, the low-lying area of Flat Iron Rd is under water.

Dalrumple Road near some bridge. Cheneyville Road. Many others on the Calvert side. I don't think most of them are going through the fireboard at this point, just too many of them.

The ground is saturated, the rain continues, and Pax is reporting winds upwards of 30 knots, and has been all day. The trees are gonna fall down!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No trees down here, but I do have a tree limb impaled out in the back yard. It appears to about 10' long/tall.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Dalrumple Road near some bridge. Cheneyville Road. Many others on the Calvert side. I don't think most of them are going through the fireboard at this point, just too many of them.

The ground is saturated, the rain continues, and Pax is reporting winds upwards of 30 knots, and has been all day. The trees are gonna fall down!

Dalrymple Road.....what did they say about that? That's a back windy road with lots of trees.

Chaneyville is in Owings, crosses 4 where skating rink (now World Gym) is located.

Terence

Error 404
No trees down, but there was a skunk in the front yard when we got home this evening. I think I startled the little bugger. I quickly turned off the heater in case he decided to spray and quickly ran into the house.

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:
:killingme rofl good job rose, glad you got away from that smelly thing without bein harmed in ANY WAY :).

dgates80

Land of the lost
Dalrymple Road.....what did they say about that? That's a back windy road with lots of trees.

Chaneyville is in Owings, crosses 4 where skating rink (now World Gym) is located.

Dalrymple Rd -- tree across the road, don't know exactly where. Sounds like they are getting close to finishing up.

Seems like the CC Highway Dept. is dealing with the down trees, not the VFD's.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Dalrymple Rd -- tree across the road, don't know exactly where. Sounds like they are getting close to finishing up.

Seems like the CC Highway Dept. is dealing with the down trees, not the VFD's.

Smart move by Charles!

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
So far, it's been quiet. However, I'm expecting calls to happen throughout the night for trees down, flooding conditions and when high tide hits. I can see some evacuations happening.