True or False? Horse women tend to be....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Horse women tend to be more....
dominant than other women,
more assertive/aggressive than other women,
more outspoken/hard headed,
more opinionated,
more likely to hit others (or at least want to)
more passionate,
more focused (well maybe just on horses)
less domesticated,
less prissy,
less likely to choose her husband over her horse:lmao:
or maybe this is just my observation, or maybe I am just speaking from personal experience. :lmao:
What do you think?
:buddies:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
more opinionated,
more passionate,
less domesticated,
less prissy,
or maybe this is just my observation, or maybe I am just speaking from personal experience. :lmao:
What do you think?

You forgot "More crazier"

:lmao: :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
False...

...horse woman, and I've known plenty of them, are no more or less any of those categories than any other group of females segregated by hobby.

In fact besides actually riding horses, no other distinguishing characteristic comes to mind.

devinej

more opinionated,
more passionate,
less domesticated,
less prissy,
What do you think?

i think so. or at least more opinionated, passionate, etc about horses. haha. and this is talking about "horsewomen" not just women who ride horses. so do horses make us that way or do we like horses because we are that way? i think horses make us that way. and we may have a slight tendency before hand. slight haha:killingme

what can we say about "horsemen" ? hmmmm i think they may fall into two categories. :whistle:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
more opinionated,
more passionate,
less domesticated,
less prissy,
What do you think?

OK Sadie...I am going to tell YOU how it is (because my way is the ONLY way)...If I wanted YOUR opinion I would have given it to you! :smack:

Hang on a minute...my husband forgot to do the vaccumming...let me go yell at him.

Sorry that took so long...he was whining about a chipped nail. Now where was I......Oh, yeah... I love my horses, but as for your list of stereo types...I have no idea what you mean by them!

:diva: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
more opinionated,
more passionate,
less domesticated,
less prissy,
What do you think?

:rolleyes: I am nothing like that...

ElliesMom

Ok guess I am an abberation in the horse world too. :yahoo:

Theres nothing better than not fitting into to ne single stereotype!:evil:

E

(((echo)))

I have found that they are more open to the idea of wearing a bridal and saddle

F

finickyfilly

There is 2 types of horse women.
Queens, those that dont lift a finger to get anything done around the barn, afraid of breaking a fingernail. and complain its too hot outside or too cold.
Theres too many flys and it upsets my horse, and I can only use the natural hard to get fly spray, because he is sensitive. The poor horse is weighted down with either fly armor or 10 different blankets, you know and have seen them when you walk in a barn. horse is standing in the back of the stall with his ears low and separated with a look of humiliation on him. Trying to fit every magazine article and clinician props in the everyday life of a horse.
Average horse gal, believes in leaving the horse natural, no fancy mane do's. blanket or barn if bad weather. Can keep a barn clean and live in the house. Can out throw a man in bales of hay, usually is married or dating someone somewhat supportive in horses but cant help because they are afraid of horses and uses the excuse "the horses are her thing" I like boating, hunting or hanging with the guys. Divorce rates are high. The horse gals support rate is higher because they manage not to skip too many horse events, because there is always someone with a simular situation that can watch children, because the significant other cant take them along on their adventure.
This makes the horse gal ultimate, they are stonger, fearless, and enjoy the challenge of a great horse. Compassionate with the relationship and the bond.
Sadie your wisdom has alot of truth to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appaholic

OK Sadie...I am going to tell YOU how it is (because my way is the ONLY way)...If I wanted YOUR opinion I would have given it to you! :smack:

Hang on a minute...my husband forgot to do the vaccumming...let me go yell at him.

Sorry that took so long...he was whining about a chipped nail. Now where was I......Oh, yeah... I love my horses, but as for your list of stereo types...I have no idea what you mean by them!

:diva: :killingme

You are bad! I hope hubby does not see this, Of course I heard how you "influence" him!:lmao: