Trump or Desantis?

• Trump

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

stgislander

PREMO Member
McCain was the worst candidate the right has run in forever. I think he was a sacrificial lamb to the Obama train. The Obama train was off the tracks in 2012 when Mittens ran. Mittens cleaned house in the first debate with The Won, then took a powder..Still think he was paid off somehow but he quit running after the first debate. He's in my top 5 of most hated politicians(only Repub on it).
I see your McCain and raise you Bob Dole.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is a painful truth in a world where people prefer beautiful lies.

He will naturally appeal to people like me who loathe the surface. Who love to point out to someone lusting after a celebrity that A) they have no shot at that celebrity so horndogging on them is pointless; and B) the celebrity doesn't look like that in real life anyway. Also C) the celebrity is so neurotic, drug addicted, and self-absorbed any normal person would run screaming from them.

Trump people aren't interested in food they can't pronounce. If you mock them for their grits and fried chicken, they'll look at you like you're retarded (because you are). They aren't interested in designer labels or Vanity Fair magazine. Fashion Week means nothing to them and they don't give a damn about the Met Gala. They think a good handyman is smarter and more worthy than Bill Gates. They know that men aren't women.

This is my tribe. We should start our own political party.

🤷‍♀️

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, YOU need to meet more independents, I am one and most that I know lean right, just not far right!

I said what I said.

Cultist progbots like to identify as "independent" because they think people like me will be fooled into taking them more seriously. "Oh, I'm an independent and I agree straight down the line with everything the far left is pushing! So see, I'm mainstream and YOU are the extremist. Because I'm a moderate." They slap a label on themselves that is completely the opposite of what they really are, similar to a man who calls himself a woman.

phreddyp

I said what I said.

Cultist progbots like to identify as "independent" because they think people like me will be fooled into taking them more seriously. "Oh, I'm an independent and I agree straight down the line with everything the far left is pushing! So see, I'm mainstream and YOU are the extremist. Because I'm a moderate." They slap a label on themselves that is completely the opposite of what they really are, similar to a man who calls himself a woman.
Yes you did, maybe one day you will reach maturity ! One can only hope.

HemiHauler

Only in the twisted mind of the statist or politician does the color of the jersey/parenthetical letter behind a name matter. It’s always dumb and dumber, and Trump/DeSantis.

DeSantis is a NATO bootlicker, which in theory would prevent any Trump supporter from migrating to DeSantis, since y’all made NATO support a key litmus test.

The reality is that NATO spending isn’t going anywhere. As a percent of spending, it’s couch money. Further, it’s sold as a way to amplify our spending dollar. For example, every $22 we spend, it leverages $100 worth of Alliance capability. Doesn’t matter if you think this isn’t worth, that’s irrelevant. That is how this program is sold to those who appropriate $$ for it and other politicians.

Source: https://ua.usembassy.gov/fact-sheet-u-s-contributions-nato-capabilities/

This is just bait to highlight manufactured “hot button” issues to manipulate an inter-party fracture to exploit for $$$.

Yay team!!

SamSpade

Trump is a painful truth in a world where people prefer beautiful lies.

He will naturally appeal to people like me who loathe the surface. Who love to point out to someone lusting after a celebrity that A) they have no shot at that celebrity so horndogging on them is pointless; and B) the celebrity doesn't look like that in real life anyway. Also C) the celebrity is so neurotic, drug addicted, and self-absorbed any normal person would run screaming from them.

Trump people aren't interested in food they can't pronounce. If you mock them for their grits and fried chicken, they'll look at you like you're retarded (because you are). They aren't interested in designer labels or Vanity Fair magazine. Fashion Week means nothing to them and they don't give a damn about the Met Gala. They think a good handyman is smarter and more worthy than Bill Gates. They know that men aren't women.

This is my tribe. We should start our own political party.

🤷‍♀️
So sell it. And there is the problem. A huge portion of the population will never vote for Trump just as a huge portion of the country will never vote for Hillary (and I still think she's looking for an angle). I think Trump would be great in a second term - sadly, I don't think it's a sentiment that can be sold to enough people. At least, enough to WIN.

I think enough Dems have soured on Joe, that if they really had much of a choice - they'd dump him. The only thing that will re-elect the cadaver is Trump hatred and the left has plenty of that.

I hate to say it - but it comes down to can he WIN? Because I have no intention of dying on a hill for a hopeless cause, especially if losing means more of this joke a Presidency. He's not in charge - that's obvious. What's scary is, the ones actually in change appear to be profoundly incompetent, dealing straight from their deck of ideology. If Biden gets re-elected, this country has dark days ahead.

Trump won once by cashing in on campaigning in the right states - a maneuver that hasn't worked twice. For him to win again, he needs a tidal wave - and dislike for Biden isn't going to be enough.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Biden gets re-elected, this country has dark days ahead.

And the people will have spoken. The bastards.

I know you'll get that reference and don't care if no one else does. :lol:

I honestly don't care if the "Republicans" win. I'm not a member of their gang and most of them can ESAD for all I care. If they don't do what I want, they aren't representing me no matter what party they are. Trump was doing what I want for the most part but sadly I'm in the minority apparently when it comes to not caring about how he delivers, just *that* he delivers. If he's gotta break a few eggs (or kneecaps) I'm okay with that. Leadership isn't for the weak.

I'm really all about my state, which is why I don't want Heavy D abandoning us just yet. He can't do anything for me in the White House but he is making my life a lot easier in the Gov.