Trump Trial

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joy Reid SNAPS After Confronted On Trump WIG As Charlamagne ADMITS He Has Trump Derangement Syndrome​

HemiHauler

Judge Just RIGGED Trial Against Trump, Tells Jurors NO NEED TO BE UNANIMOUS, Democrat CORRUPTION​

This is the problem with your shitty sources. They’re shitty.

The jury *has to be unanimous* that your oversized oompa-loompa cult hero falsified records and did so with an intent to commit another crime.

The jury *does NOT have to be unanimous* on what the other crime was. Those are the rules under New York State law.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

The jury *has to be unanimous* that your oversized oompa-loompa cult hero falsified records and did so with an intent to commit another crime.

The jury *does NOT have to be unanimous* on what the other crime was. Those are the rules under New York State law.
They invented the word "histrionics" just for you, apparently.

CPUSA

You're kidding right now, right?
When has this bullchit ever been applied before now?
Never. that's when...but you keep right on thinking this is fair & judicial, you POS fagcist

gemma_rae

Yep didn't think you could, gave you a simple task and you are too simple to find ONE example. You shot your wad. LOLOLOL
Well maybe not just yet, but I'm sure he's flailing himself furiously.

Edit:

SemenSoiler is not allowed to like this post unless he begins paying for his humiliation.
Make your check payable to SoMD in the amount of $100 per insult.

Last edited:

HemiHauler

Yep didn't think you could, gave you a simple task and you are too simple to find ONE example. You shot your wad. LOLOLOL
I cite the laws, y’all slack-jawed knuckle-knuckle draggers go, “Nuh-uh. Y’a but Hunter Biden!”

So you can pretend you won! 🤣😂🤣😂

gemma_rae

I think he's done now @phreddyp Unless he's going to Piney Point later.

jerk off eric cartman GIF by South Park

phreddyp

I cite the laws, y’all slack-jawed knuckle-knuckle draggers go, “Nuh-uh. Y’a but Hunter Biden!”

So you can pretend you won! 🤣😂🤣😂
This wasn't about winning this was about you backing up YOUR position, you threw down the gauntlet when you said prove it never happened before which cannot be proven. Therefore the burden of proof was on you. Then you FAILED miserably, sorry bro this was all on you. Lol

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
A long read (recommend you toggle the reader view) but it seems that NYPL 175.10 has been successfully prosecuted before. What isn't covered is what if the original NYPL 175.05 violation has time lapsed, can it still be employed to up-charged to NYPL 175.10.

And another issue with that process as the defendant was never advised and/or charged with the additional offense. This I see as a fundamental 6th Amendment violation. Not to mention that the judge is allowing for the jury to mix and match what they see as the additional crime without being in unanimous agreement.

Hijinx

This whole thing is crazy, but lets look it over.
In order to be guilty the Jurors all have to be unanimous that Trump falsified some business records.
Then they have to find that he did so because he was going to commit some other crime.

Now he is charged with 34 crimes and none of the jurors have to agree on which crime he committed. They each can take their pick of the one they allege that he committed. They just have to agree that he did commit one of the 34.
The they have to be anonymous in saying he did this in order to commit another crime .

Juror unanimity is not necessary on what separate crime Trump intended to commit. Only that he did intend to commit one.
They have to agree that he intended to commit a crime that he isn't even charged with. I suppose the jury must be psychic in order to be able to read Trumps mind as to what crime he intended to commit.. What a farce.

I have to be careful what i say here because I don't need the FBI down on my ass. But the American people should not allow this to happen.

Reactions: BOP