Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just to set the record straight, the first mention of race in this tread was by a white person (I went to High School with the Italian Stallion).

Maybe a lot of white folk need to "get over themselves" as well. To simply blame whatever disharmony you perceive solely on black people is ignorant at best and racist at worst.

:nono: He didn't accuse anyone of being racist. He was talking ABOUT race & racisim.

Post # 11- Beaver, aka Andy called Sonsie a terrorist

Post # 45 - Xaquin44 called her a racist.

Nupe2

:nono: He didn't accuse anyone of being racist. He was talking ABOUT race & racisim.

I was responding to the specific content of post 178. I couldn't care less who among these idiots called whom whatever. :1bdz:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was responding to the specific content of post 178. I couldn't care less who among these idiots called whom whatever. :1bdz:

You cared enough to post.

I was pointing out that the specific content of post 178 (to which you were replying) is out of context of the entirety of the tread.

Race was brought up as a subject. But no ONE was calling ANYone racist until the Libs came in with their panties in a wad.

:coffee:

Nupe2

You cared enough to post.

I was pointing out that the specific content of post 178 (to which you were replying) is out of context of the entirety of the tread.

Race was brought up as a subject. But no ONE was calling ANYone racist until the Libs came in with their panties in a wad.

Whatever.....and of course none of the comments by "conservatives" in this tread, nor did the poll itself, have anything to do with race. Not here in fair, reasonable and open-minded SOMD. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just to set the record straight, the first mention of race in this tread was by a white person (I went to High School with the Italian Stallion).

Maybe a lot of white folk need to "get over themselves" as well. To simply blame whatever disharmony you perceive solely on black people is ignorant at best and racist at worst.

You will note that not just in this thread, but MANY times, race is tossed out there first by a white person. Typically a liberal white person. You will also note that the biggest race-baiters on here are....white liberals.

I have not observed you, Nupe2, calling anyone a racist over some benign comment. However, our resident libs do it frequently. It is true that we get the occasional black person in here tossing names around - typically its someone who has been made famous in the police blotter, or their relative has. But it's more the norm for white liberals to toss around the baiting.

I think that is worthy of psychological exploration - it's interesting to me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think if these radical black people would just get over themselves, we could truely live in harmony without all the drama.

This is the key word. Radicals, regardless of their color, need to get over themselves. They are boring and ridiculous, and do nothing to promote good will for our fellow man. In fact, they create tensions that weren't there originally.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Whatever.....and of course none of the comments by "conservatives" in this tread, nor did the poll itself, have anything to do with race. Not here in fair, reasonable and open-minded SOMD. :killingme

And that is completely beneath you. No word on the race-baiting liberals, but by god you sure want to blame the conservatives.

Part of the problem, dude.

I admit that I'm unimpressed with Obama, and you can believe it's because of his race if you want to. But I know the truth, and anyone who knows me knows the truth as well.

Black-Francis

I think if these radical black people would just get over themselves, we could truely live in harmony without all the drama.

Jesus Christ Dork!!! That was beautiful, man.......makes me want to sing.......

Ebony and Ivory
Live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard
Oh Lord, why don't we ?

We all know that people are the same
wherever you go
There's good and bad in everyone
We learn to live, we learn to give each other
What we need to survive
Together alive

Ebony and Ivory
Oh Lord, why don't we ?

Ebony, Ivory, living in perfect harmony
Ebony, Ivory, ooh

We all know that people are the same
wherever you go
There's good and bad in everyone
We learn to live, we learn to give each other
What we need to survive
Together alive

Ebony and Ivory
Oh Lord, why don't we ?

Oh Lord, why don't we ?

Ebony, Ivory, living in perfect harmony...

Nupe2

And that is completely beneath you. No word on the race-baiting liberals, but by god you sure want to blame the conservatives.

Part of the problem, dude.

I admit that I'm unimpressed with Obama, and you can believe it's because of his race if you want to. But I know the truth, and anyone who knows me knows the truth as well.

The only reason I used the term "conservative" was in response the prior post mentioning liberals. I prefer not to use either of those terms. I am "liberal" about some issues and "conservative" about others. That is the reason I have a hard time with such violent and vile comments that lead readers to believe that you have to be one or the other ALWAYS!

My comments regarding the intent of this poll and the comments within this thread stand. They are not pointed at you specifically, although some of your comments are a little out there, I won't comment as to whether they are "beneath" you. They are your comments and opinions and you are entitled to them.

Cheers! :buddies:

Last edited:

Black-Francis

The only reason I used the term "conservative" was in response the prior post mentioning liberals. I prefer not to use either of those terms. I am liberal about some issues and conservative about others. That is the reason I have a hard time with such violent and vile comments that leads readers to believe that you have to be one or the other ALWAYS!

My comments regarding the intent of this poll and the comments within this thread stand. They are not pointed at you specifically, although some of your comments are a little out there, I won't comment as to whether they are "beneath" you. They are your comments and opinions and you are entitled to them.

Cheers! :buddies:

I think Vrai believes that everyone needs a label.....So in her world you can only be a "liberal" or a "conservative"..... no inbetween or both.

Xaquin44

I already addressed and retracted that twice now =)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Vrai believes that everyone needs a label.....So in her world you can only be a "liberal" or a "conservative"..... no inbetween or both.

:lol:

That's pretty funny. Anything else about me you want to conjecture?

Words mean something and people are labeled for sorting purposes. IF you're not a liberal, then you shouldn't take offense when I make a general observation *about* liberals, because I'm obviously not talking about you.

Right? :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What should make us believe any different....I mean she already wished cancer on our new president!! duh!!

And in your mind she specifically wished that because he's black, right?

Because she's never made an inflammatory comment about a white politician, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, I was kind of excited about a black president if for nothing else than it would shut up the baiters who insist that America is filled with KKK members and blacks can never achieve against racism.

Now I realize that we will not be able to criticize Obama for anything he does, like we would a white president, because said screamers will STILL cry racism.

So I'm totally over the history of this election and don't find it to be much of an accomplishment, since the race hustlers have convinced me that it's not.

bcp

In My Opinion
interestingly enough Vrai,
The Libs can rejoice over this historic moment that a BLACK man became president,
the libs can overlook their calling McCain the Wrinkled WHITE man
The libs can point out that the BLACKs will be better off because the BLACK man obama will take care of them in all ways possible.

this is all ok.

but for Gods sake, as a non-libera, do not suggest that obama is black, and therefore the reason that most blacks voted for him. even if the videos proved that to be fact.

that would be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.