Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, because we all want more people calling eachother fags and wishing cancer upon people.

Haha I guess you and all you righties can raise your kids with these high morals yall like to think ya got.

I feel sorry for all your sperm cells which may produce children some day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like someone forgot to take her pills today. :crazy:

Sounds like somebody's girlfriend popped and can't give him anymore of that special lovin'.

Anyway, now that the conversation has degraded into idiocy, thanks to you losers, I'll be bowing out now. My interest in exchanging insults with you has officially died.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Attachments

• you_fail.jpg
    you_fail.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 64

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes, because we all want more people calling eachother fags and wishing cancer upon people.

Haha I guess you and all you righties can raise your kids with these high morals yall like to think ya got.

Sonsie was expressing an opinion on the president elect. She didn't call anyone anything until they slammed her first.

Anytime there's a thread started on this forum where anyone comments in any negative way on the Messiah - the name calling, slurs & vitriol begins to spew from the Libs.

Conversely, Bush-bashing is considered a Lib parlor game and widely participated in ad nauseum.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Funny how you righties expect us "lefties" to call out forestal, BoyGenious and others but you embrace those on the oppositte extreme. :killingme

:killingme

And vraiblonde (it being that time of the month and all:ohwell:) tries to lump me in with the extreme left wing in her mission to defend al-Sonsie. :killingme

Well..you lefty when you wanna be or what, queefer? One post you are, the next post you aren't...how convenient..

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sonsie was expressing an opinion on the president elect. She didn't call anyone anything until they slammed her first.

Anytime there's a thread started on this forum where anyone comments in any negative way on the Messiah - the name calling, slurs & vitriol begins to spew from the Libs.

Conversely, Bush-bashing is considered a Lib parlor game and widely participated in ad nauseum.

thank you!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Come on Vrai, use your "fuzzy math" powers to put 2 and 2 together!!!

Math is not my strong suit, it's true, but I'm pretty good with logic and precedent.

6 letters, I'm guessing it starts with an f and ends in er. Sonsie has gotten in trouble before for using that particular word, creatively spelled to bypass the filter. She has never, however, been in trouble for creatively spelling a racial slur.

When I first read Sonsie's post, I mentally substituted the f-er word for her xx, because I thought it was pretty obvious what she intended. I do think it's interesting that the first thing YOU thought of was a racial slur. Why do you suppose that would be?

:coffee:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Math is not my strong suit, it's true, but I'm pretty good with logic and precedent.

6 letters, I'm guessing it starts with an f and ends in er. Sonsie has gotten in trouble before for using that particular word, creatively spelled to bypass the filter. She has never, however, been in trouble for creatively spelling a racial slur.

When I first read Sonsie's post, I mentally substituted the f-er word for her xx, because I thought it was pretty obvious what she intended. I do think it's interesting that the first thing YOU thought of was a racial slur. Why do you suppose that would be?

:coffee:

I'm convinced there are just black people out there who will play the race card whenever they can. It's what they were trained to do. They'll twist anything into a race issue. They blame all of their own shortcomings on racism. If you don't like Obama, it must be because he's black, right? NOT!

I think if these radical black people would just get over themselves, we could truely live in harmony without all the drama.

Nupe2

I'm convinced there are just black people out there who will play the race card whenever they can. It's what they were trained to do. They'll twist anything into a race issue. They blame all of their own shortcomings on racism. If you don't like Obama, it must be because he's black, right? NOT!

I think if these radical black people would just get over themselves, we could truely live in harmony without all the drama.

Just to set the record straight, the first mention of race in this tread was by a white person (I went to High School with the Italian Stallion).

Maybe a lot of white folk need to "get over themselves" as well. To simply blame whatever disharmony you perceive solely on black people is ignorant at best and racist at worst.

Just to set the record straight, the first mention of race in this tread was by a white person (I went to High School with the Italian Stallion).

Maybe a lot of white folk need to "get over themselves" as well. To simply blame whatever disharmony you perceive solely on black people is ignorant at best and racist at worst.

My goodness, I really missed the boat on this tread.
Such emotion...

Status
Not open for further replies.