Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beaver-Cleaver

You are such a little wuss. :lol:

You're just pissed because Sonsie called you Beaver Queefer. :loser:

Like I GAF what al-Sonsie the terrorist says about me. :killingme

And all of this is on a public forum...:killingme:killingme:killingme:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I LOVE how a link to your forum proves to people outside Maryland that Southern Maryland is just an extension of the old Confederate South. Keep showing everyone outside Southern Maryland that SoMD. is a breeding ground for a new generation of the Ku Klux Klan to rise again. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I LOVE how a link to your forum proves to people outside Maryland that Southern Maryland is just an extension of the old Confederate South. Keep showing everyone outside Southern Maryland that SoMD. is a breeding ground for a new generation of the Ku Klux Klan to rise again. :yay:

Ideally most people are smarter than you - they'd almost have to be.

And anyone reading your stupid posts would think we're all a bunch of whiny crybabies running around spewing ignorance. So keep up the good work there, Queefer.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Please show me where anyone called for Obama's death. All I saw was Sonsie wishing him a cancerous colon, which is hardly a threat of assassination.

Oh, it's on my signature. Too bad you deleted the post before I could make another example out of you guys.

Funny how you righties expect us "lefties" to call out forestal, BoyGenious and others but you embrace those on the oppositte extreme. :killingme

(and then you choose to ignore it when some of us do call out the leftist-extremists:lol:)

Xaquin44

Like I GAF what al-Sonsie the terrorist says about me. :killingme

And all of this is on a public forum...:killingme:killingme:killingme:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It's funny, whenever I mention where I'm from on other forums it's greeted with 'well at least you can move' or 'ugh'

lol

edit: normally I'd correct them, but now-a-days I'm like 'yeah .... pretty much'

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Ideally most people are smarter than you - they'd almost have to be.

And anyone reading your stupid posts would think we're all a bunch of whiny crybabies running around spewing ignorance. So keep up the good work there, Queefer.

:killingme

Attachments

• cat-fail.jpg
    cat-fail.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 67

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, PS little Queef, you can also show me where Sonsie was a racist while you're furiously searching for her death threat.

:loser:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

penny arcade?

I don't even know what ABB stands for =/

This is freakin' hilarious. I've even attacked you for some of the things you've said about Governor Palin and her children.

And vraiblonde (it being that time of the month and all:ohwell:) tries to lump me in with the extreme left wing in her mission to defend al-Sonsie. :killingme

Nice way to take the high road. :yay:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It's funny, whenever I mention where I'm from on other forums it's greeted with 'well at least you can move' or 'ugh'

lol

edit: normally I'd correct them, but now-a-days I'm like 'yeah .... pretty much'

This forum is seriously entertaining though.

Watching the righties melt down because their hero Supergirl Sarah lost and watching the everyday :cds: on here comes at great amusement to me.

I put in my 2 cents and the righties kirk. Like a jukebox. Except it's free. :dye:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And vraiblonde (it being that time of the month and all:ohwell:) tries to lump me in with the extreme left wing in her mission to defend al-Sonsie.

Nice way to take the high road. :yay:

You're an insufferable snot-nosed twit.

Don't you have a car race to jump in front of, I mean write about?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Watching the righties melt down because their hero Supergirl Sarah lost and watching the everyday :cds: on here comes at great amusement to me.

Yeah, because we're the ones starting thread after thread after thread about Sarah Palin.

Oh. Wait....

Still waiting for you to show me Sonsie's death threat. And her racist comments, while you're at it. Queefer boy.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Yeah, because we're the ones starting thread after thread after thread about Sarah Palin.

Oh. Wait....

Still waiting for you to show me Sonsie's death threat. And her racist comments, while you're at it. Queefer boy.

And I've shown you post after post where I've defended Palin from some of the harsher attacks (even though I think she's a whackjob (which explains why you idolize her)).

If you can't put two and two together than there's nothing I can do to help you. Perhaps you should call Dr. Robert Marman or Dr. Ronald Koshes. They're both within a 10 minute drive from you. :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwydion

Where do you get off making comments like this - are you deranged?

Leave it to the Libs to take the discourse to the sewer level when you don't agree with someone's viewpoints.

Yes, because we all want more people calling eachother fags and wishing cancer upon people.

Haha I guess you and all you righties can raise your kids with these high morals yall like to think ya got.

Status
Not open for further replies.