Ugly Broad!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Kizzy said:
Oh yeah, I think he likes being in the thick of things, storms, Iraq, he runs out the door.

The Superdoom roof has a hole in it and is leaking; there is also a hotel that has collapsed.

They are questioning the fact the emergency personal are not responding to any of these reports. :dork: They were warned.

Superdoom :lol:

K

Kizzy

cattitude said:
Superdoom :lol:

Well yeah, the highest of winds haven't hit yet, and once they do, they are going to tear off the rest of it. :ohwell: They are doomed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
Superdoom
For real - it's like the Poseidon Adventure :ohwell:

Vic, I have to tell you - I'm not sure I'd even go to a shelter. The thought of being cooped up with crazy people, panicking and losing it, just isn't appealing to me. I'd rather take my chances in my basement.

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Vic, I have to tell you - I'm not sure I'd even go to a shelter. The thought of being cooped up with crazy people, panicking and losing it, just isn't appealing to me. I'd rather take my chances in my basement.
Basement?? :yikes: You better have SCUBA gear and plenty of air bottles.......

Pete

Repete
I am sure the Super Dome can handle the low pressure cell. The Saints have played there for years and they have always sucked bad.

Mikeinsmd

Vrai after surviving the storm in her basement.........

Attachments

• pic297401342333.jpg
    pic297401342333.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 64

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fox dude is back at it :lol: Debris flying all over the place and he's still on the job. He's getting nailed left and right with tree stuff and his goggles are off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can't hardly see what's going on because the camera lens is all wet. He's interspersing his commentary with "WHOA!" and "Arrrgghhh!" :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Oops posted at the same time. :lmao:

There is no way I could stay packed in a shelter. I'd risk it and stay in a basement as well, if it came down to it. My grandmother said she has spent days in shelters and she said it smells and plus, it is noisy.

Steve looks like he is moon walking. :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They locked him out of his hotel and they're taking refuge alongside a wall of the hotel. He literally cannot get inside. :yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm stuck to the TV because I just know he's going to get nailed by something. My :popcorn: side wants to see it.

K

Kizzy

Mrs. Jones said:
:yeahthat: How soon till his pants fly off? :lol:

He is either holding on to his pants or his mic, maybe both.

Steve just blew back about 5 feet. :yikes:

I loved that comment "get out, it is starting to make a lot of sense now."

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

I don't think that I'd go either... I thought about all of that too... in addition, I thought of the likelihood of the unsavory sanitary situation that will unfold. Not to mention, history has proven that human nastiness will surface in the face of adversity...

If I COULD NOT make it out of danger and had to withstand it, I don't think a mass shelter would make me feel better about the outcome.