Venison

Hey Ken,
You want any of the 4 deer in the freezer? If not, anyone else want any? The butcher has 6 deer in his freezer that he cut up for us before I decided to throw in the towel. I am taking 2 and offered the other 4 to Ken. If anyone else wants them, and Ken doesn't, let me know.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Hey Ken,
You want any of the 4 deer in the freezer? If not, anyone else want any? The butcher has 6 deer in his freezer that he cut up for us before I decided to throw in the towel. I am taking 2 and offered the other 4 to Ken. If anyone else wants them, and Ken doesn't, let me know.
Sorry Bro, I would love to get all four of them but my freezer is packed to the rim right now (with this last pickup I know I have the equivalent of two full deer in the box). If I ate venison every night till it’s gone I think I could get into March.

For anyone that hasn't done this deal you ought to give it a shot. You get plenty of lean tasty meat of various cuts and at a great price.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:
I don't know, but figure 3-4 bags and about $60.00-65.00.

I put in a phone call, so I've got more freezer space than I need. I can stop by one night later this week and drop off cash, or I can mail you a check. Just let me know what you prefer. Thanks again for going through all the hassles.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Huntr1,

A guy I work with got word of your doings and asked if any were still available, standard cut, pickup for Monday.

Ken King said:
Huntr1,

A guy I work with got word of your doings and asked if any were still available, standard cut, pickup for Monday.
I have a smallish one in the freezer that I picked up for a neighbor, but he can't get it till after Christmas, so your buddy can have it. I can get the neighbor a new one. It's 2 bags of steaks, chops and roasts, plus 5 packages of burger. $55.00

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
I have a smallish one in the freezer that I picked up for a neighbor, but he can't get it till after Christmas, so your buddy can have it. I can get the neighbor a new one. It's 2 bags of steaks, chops and roasts, plus 5 packages of burger. $55.00
I'll check with him to see if he wants that and get back with you.

Butcher called me and let me know that he has 3 deer in his freezer that the hunter is not coming back for (was transfered to Texas or something). 2 are all burger and 1 has loins, burger and the hams are whole but deboned. Anybody want any?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
huntr1 said:

This still availble ?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
huntr1 said:
Butcher called me and let me know that he has 3 deer in his freezer that the hunter is not coming back for (was transfered to Texas or something). 2 are all burger and 1 has loins, burger and the hams are whole but deboned. Anybody want any?

How about the one with some burger, loins, hams etc.. ???