Venison

From last night:
"I put in an order for 2 large deer turned into Jerky (and JUST jerky) For now I told him all regular, but can add hot (10 lbs. minimum hot). He will let me know when he gets them in. Who all wants jerky. Christy, please find out how much Jack wants."

I am taking orders and deposits now. $20.00 deposit per bag, any difference in price will be taken care of at delivery.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:
From last night:
"I put in an order for 2 large deer turned into Jerky (and JUST jerky) For now I told him all regular, but can add hot (10 lbs. minimum hot). He will let me know when he gets them in. Who all wants jerky. Christy, please find out how much Jack wants."

I am taking orders and deposits now. $20.00 deposit per bag, any difference in price will be taken care of at delivery.

Interested in 2 bags of Hot, if possible. If the addy is still the same, I can mail the check there; just let me know.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
huntr1 said:
From last night:

Still got one dressed dear coming? :confused:

Chain729 said:
Interested in 2 bags of Hot, if possible. If the addy is still the same, I can mail the check there; just let me know.
I have not moved, and have no plans to move until I win the lottery.

unixpirate said:
Still got one dressed dear coming? :confused:
Just waiting to hear from my guy. He's supposed to be getting me 4 minimum. Had the butcher offer me one this morning, but you would have had to pay minimum $15.00 for gutting & storage for a 60 lb. deer if it was picked up today, and I didn't have time to do that. Besides, at that point, you are better off just getting it cut up.

Butcher just called. He is turning a pair of deer (150 lb and 120 lb) into all jerky for us. Told him 10 lbs. of hot for Chain and the rest regular. It will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 lbs. of jerky. That is 20 bags. Who wants it? It will probably be ready beginning of the week.

The jerky is ready. 80 lbs., 16 bags of jerky. The ONLY deposit I have received is for 2 bags from Steve & Christy. I have 14 left. I cannot pick it up until tomorrow or Wed. since nobody has given me deposits (gotta have the $$ to pay for it). I will be around all day today and tonight, so if you want jerky, bring me $$.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
huntr1 said:
The jerky is ready. 80 lbs., 16 bags of jerky. The ONLY deposit I have received is for 2 bags from Steve & Christy. I have 14 left. I cannot pick it up until tomorrow or Wed. since nobody has given me deposits (gotta have the $$ to pay for it). I will be around all day today and tonight, so if you want jerky, bring me $$.
:banghead: I'm sorry Huntr ... with DQ being home sick all week, I completely forgot. :loser: I'll be by tomorow tonight ... I'm on for 2 bags, right?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:

Check is in the mail as of last Friday night. Sorry about the delay.

Chain, Got your check in today's mail.

CC, Gotcha. Come by tonight.

That, combined with the 2 for Steve & Christy is 6 bags accounted for. Who wants the other 10? Ken, you still want some?

Everybody,
Total is $440.00 for 16 bags of jerky. That comes out to $27.50 a bag.

This is the last order of jerky I will be doing this year. This is the last year I will be doing the venison giveaway. So, if you want jerky, better get it now.

crabcake

huntr1 said:
crabcake said:
:banghead: I'm sorry Huntr ... with DQ being home sick all week, I completely forgot. :loser: I'll be by tomorow tonight ... I'm on for 2 bags, right?
cannot make it tonight ... if I must forego the jerky, then I'll have to do that. :frown:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Chain, Got your check in today's mail.

That, combined with the 2 for Steve & Christy is 6 bags accounted for. Who wants the other 10? Ken, you still want some?

Everybody,

This is the last order of jerky I will be doing this year. This is the last year I will be doing the venison giveaway. So, if you want jerky, better get it now.
Yeah, at least one, maybe two, I'll know for sure tomorrow when I go in to work.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
crabcake said:
cannot make it tonight ... if I must forego the jerky, then I'll have to do that. :frown:
Well since everyone is falling all over themselves to claim it, you better get over here now! :rolleyes:

(I don't think tomorrow'll be a problem)

crabcake

Dymphna said:
Well since everyone is falling all over themselves to claim it, you better get over here now! :rolleyes:

(I don't think tomorrow'll be a problem)
will do :yay:

And tell Huntr I'll leave his matted self-portrait for by the front door. :lol:

Attachments

• Huntr1.jpg
    Huntr1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 86
BUMP!!!!!!!!
huntr1 said:
Everybody,

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
BUMP!!!!!!!!
I'll take two off your hands for sure today. The wife is running up towards Waldorf can she stop by and pick it up from YLW?

Ken King said:
I'll take two off your hands for sure today. The wife is running up towards Waldorf can she stop by and pick it up from YLW?
I have not picked it up yet. Need the $$ first. If she pays me today, I can arrange to meet you after I have it to do the delivery. I am sure we will be down your way at some point this week to do some shopping. I expect to pick it up tomorrow night (after I get Crabby's $$ tonight).

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
I have not picked it up yet. Need the $$ first. If she pays me today, I can arrange to meet you after I have it to do the delivery. I am sure we will be down your way at some point this week to do some shopping. I expect to pick it up tomorrow night (after I get Crabby's $$ tonight).
I'll have her drop off the $55 in an hour or so if that is okay by you. It's a three woman outting so who knows what sort of time line they will be keeping. I'll make it clear that she should stop there first (like that will do a lot of good).

Ken King said:
I'll have her drop off the $55 in an hour or so if that is okay by you. It's a three woman outting so who knows what sort of time line they will be keeping. I'll make it clear that she should stop there first (like that will do a lot of good).
That's fine.