Venison

Butcher just called.
If you want Jerky, post by 1:30. If at that time, I do not have people promissing that they want it, I am turning it back over to the Butcher. He is out of seasonings and can get rid of all the jerky today, that is how much he needs it.

I currently have:
Steve & Christy 2 bags
Chain 2 bags
CC 2 bags
Ken King 2 bags
total 8 bags out of 16

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ken King said:
I'll have her drop off the $55 in an hour or so if that is okay by you. It's a three woman outting so who knows what sort of time line they will be keeping. I'll make it clear that she should stop there first (like that will do a lot of good).
All taken care of...

Chain,
I haven't deposited your check, so I will just tear it up. That work for you?
Ken,
I will bring you back your money, either tonight before my meeting or tomorrow after my meeting. I will call you to arrange things.
Steve,
I will bring you back your money.
Crabby,
Do not stop by to give me money.
Jazz,
Do not stop by to give me money.

Bonehead and Ken,
There are 2 deer waiting for me at the butcher that I will pick up tomorrow night most likely. These are the 2 that I had turned into all burger. When are you available to split them up? I figure split the meat and costs 3 ways. One of the deer was 50 lbs. of burger, not sure about the other, but it was a 150 lb. deer. Should be somewhere around 100 lbs. total.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
huntr1 said:
The butcher went and gave all our jerky away. I will be issuing refunds to everybody.
How many issues have you had with this guy now? "miscommunications" and such?

My opinion, end it now.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:
Chain,
I haven't deposited your check, so I will just tear it up. That work for you?

I'd rather have it sent back, but that'll work. It sucks that you went through all that leg work and it fell through on you. I definately understand why you aren't doing this again.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
wow. pass on my middle finger ... I mean ... my thanks to the schmuck ... I mean butcher ... for ditching the very folks who've probably paid his mortgage for a few months with their business. :ohwell:

And thanks to you, huntr, for putting up with his nonsense for all of us. :huggy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
Bonehead and Ken,
There are 2 deer waiting for me at the butcher that I will pick up tomorrow night most likely. These are the 2 that I had turned into all burger. When are you available to split them up? I figure split the meat and costs 3 ways. One of the deer was 50 lbs. of burger, not sure about the other, but it was a 150 lb. deer. Should be somewhere around 100 lbs. total.
Sorry about the jerky jerk-around, but such is life.

As to the burger deer, sounds like a plan (three way split) you are already holding some money just let me know if I owe any more and I can pickup tomorrow evening.

Chain729 said:
I'd rather have it sent back, but that'll work. It sucks that you went through all that leg work and it fell through on you. I definately understand why you aren't doing this again.
You want it back, you get it back.

Ken King said:
Sorry about the jerky jerk-around, but such is life.

As to the burger deer, sounds like a plan (three way split) you are already holding some money just let me know if I owe any more and I can pickup tomorrow evening.
You won't owe more. Will give change.

The venison giveaway is done once I pick up the two deer worth of burger tomorrow. If anyone wants to take over, PM me and I will give you the butcher's info.

Bonehead

HNTR that sucks that the butcher is such a dick. I will be happy to be included in the three way split for the burger. Just let me know when and how much $. And thanks for all the coordination and distribution of the venison over the last couple of years. :cheers:

No need to be calling him names that can get you put in timeout. I will be picking up the burger tonight. Have a meeting at 7:00 tonight, leaving the house around 6:30. Should have the meat home at about 5:15-5:45. You can either come tonight between 5:45 & 6:30, or sometime tomorrow.

Bonehead

Timeout it is. I call them as I see them. I will have to make it tomorrow afternoon about 2:30 or so if that will work. Did you figure out how many $ ?
Thanks !

Tomorrow is fine. I will PM you the figure once I pick up the meat tonight. Will tell you how much $$ and how many packages of meat. But it'll be around $40.00, +/- $5.00.