Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

mamatutu

mama to two
Cat fight! Hang on let me get the baby oil.

You have disappointed me. I had you pegged differently. Maybe, you haven't been here long enough, or an MPD. RR gave an excuse of going to bed because she cannot rebut me. If the only reason you said 'cat fight' was to perpetuate this crap, then you are not worth any more responses, either.

mamatutu

mama to two
Totally exasperating how this forum operates. Why do I continue to be involved? The Lord only knows. I guess I, as an outsider, have officially become a smib. :jet:

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Totally exasperating how this forum operates. Why do I continue to be involved? The Lord only knows. I guess, I as an outsider, have officially become a smib. :jet:

Who would have ever thought that the crazy bitch would make yet another thread all about her victimhood. Totally unexpected.

mamatutu

mama to two
Who would have ever thought that the crazy bitch would make yet another thread all about her victimhood. Totally unexpected.

You are so full of it, and yourself. Nice spin. Didn't work, if members truly read an entire thread. Nice try.

Why don't members that plan to troll, just name themselves 'troll', and have a troll avatar? Because that is too evident, but we, eventually, figure it out. :roflmao:

:yawn:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I just saw what she said and called it 'childish behavior'. This woman needs to get a grip. In my new perusal of FB via my hub, I found that we have friends in common. :jet:

But, she knows she is on the losing end, and is just grasping now. Mel will be fine.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You have disappointed me. I had you pegged differently. Maybe, you haven't been here long enough, or an MPD. RR gave an excuse of going to bed because she cannot rebut me. If the only reason you said 'cat fight' was to perpetuate this crap, then you are not worth any more responses, either.

Seriously? I did go to bed. Get over yourself.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I am just astounded at the number of people out there who glance at a photo, and without logically thinking about what they are looking at, determine that what the photo is depicting is *factual*.

Do they not have a brain to think that there must be more to the story than what the photo displays?

The world is full of stupid people. They must all be members of the Animal Nutter' Forums.

I don't know Mel personally, but I have very good friends who do. I'm just not a big crab eater, so I've never bought crabs from him, but my friends have gone in with friends wh've bought crabs from his business for years and never had a problem. I know for a fact they never would have gone back time & again if they were getting a bad product! Over the years I've probably only eaten a dozen of them - but never got sick, so I doubt any of them were bad :shrug:

It's amusing to watch what the freaks of the world do to occupy their time. :bigwhoop:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oooh... oooh! Pick me! Pick me!!! :howdy:
You aren't a Nutter.

You are passionate about your beliefs and vocalize them. :yay:

The people that I am talking about are unreasonable, uneducated on the subject, and want to completely trash and ruin someone's livelihood over something that they've not properly researched. They are concluding something that is untruthful, in a knee-jerk reaction, causing great harm to other people.

warneckutz

You aren't a Nutter.

You are passionate about your beliefs and vocalize them. :yay:

The people that I am talking about are unreasonable, uneducated on the subject, and want to completely trash and ruin someone's livelihood over something that they've not properly researched. They are concluding something that is untruthful, in a knee-jerk reaction, causing great harm to other people.

Why... thank you! :huggy:

While some may disagree, they just need an elbow to the jaw to get the right perspective... :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Ummm...NO. :nono:
I 'bout laughed out loud at that line.

I was born here, have lived here my entire life, and intend to stay here until taxes drive me away.

Despite me being born here, my many family ties to this area, and long-time connection to this community, I am not considered to be "from here", or a SMIB. Why? Because my parents were not born here.

So, just because some schmuck proclaims they are a "SMIB" doesn't make it so.

And just for clarity, I do NOT consider SMIB a bad thing. I'd actually love to be labeled as one. :biggrin: