Well, the Kenny Woodburn case is over, sooooo

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I am just astounded at the number of people out there who glance at a photo, and without logically thinking about what they are looking at, determine that what the photo is depicting is *factual*.

Do they not have a brain to think that there must be more to the story than what the photo displays?

The world is full of stupid people. They must all be members of the Animal Nutter' Forums.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
It is very close. We called the Land Fill already, and this issue is being taken care of. Thank you Hank, for not being jugemental. I really do appreciate that.

Don't worry Roman. I've purchased live crabs from Mel many times over the years, and what that picture tells me is that he doesn't sneak in the dead ones that aren't safe for human consumption. I've eaten a bad crab before and believe me it wasn't a pleasant experience that followed.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wow, I've known Mel for a long time and a more honest, caring, and hardworking man I've yet to find. UFB.

mamatutu

mama to two
Have members that involved themselves in this FB discussion about Mel's (I already know Hank has, and BG and Socki; yes, know now who you are, too, only because you gave great hints in this thread :lol:) thought about posting this thread on FB to show support for Mel's. IMO, this site has more sway than some random rant on FB. I think that would be a good idea to put this thread out there. I can't do it because I don't have an FB account. Just a thought.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Have members that involved themselves in this FB discussion about Mel's (I already know Hank has, and BG and Socki; yes, know now who you are, too, only because you gave great hints in this thread :lol:) thought about posting this thread on FB to show support for Mel's. IMO, this site has more sway than some random rant on FB. I think that would be a good idea to put this thread out there. I can't do it because I don't have an FB account. Just a thought.

:stalker:

mamatutu

mama to two
:stalker:

You are kidding, right? They put themselves out there on this forum. It was easy. You must be really bored. I'm sorry. :huggy:

Oh, and I am glad they did. I support what they had to say, and if I did FB, I would have supported Mel, as well. How does that make me a stalker? Are you not ever curious? Just curious.

And, I posted a pic of myself here back in July of my own free will. I have nothing to hide, and def am not a stalker. :killingme:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You are kidding, right? They put themselves out there on this forum. It was easy. You must be really bored. I'm sorry. :huggy:

Oh, and I am glad they did. I support what they had to say, and if I did FB, I would have supported Mel, as well. How does that make me a stalker? Are you not ever curious? Just curious.

And, I posted a pic of myself here back in July of my own free will. I have nothing to hide, and def am not a stalker. :killingme:

Yes, I am serious. You stated that you were able to find out who certain forum members are via Facebook. You also said that you don't have an account, that you log into your husbands account in order to do so. You gloated about it. I would call that stalking.

PeoplesElbow

Yes, I am serious. You stated that you were able to find out who certain forum members are via Facebook. You also said that you don't have an account, that you log into your husbands account in order to do so. You gloated about it. I would call that stalking.

That page was open to the world, no account necessary.

mamatutu

mama to two

I wasn't gloating. I don't gloat. How is that gloating, anyway? Just because I can identify someone on FB from what they say on this forum, and then choose to make FB comments? You, obviously, have no one else to fight with, and I will not fall for your ridiculousness. Socki, Hank, and BG made it easy to figure out who they were by their hints on this thread. Why does that make me the bad gal? I said I supported them. What else do you want? I think the days of bashing me are over, but you seem to hang on for some reason. Knock yourself out.

Maybe FB isn't such a good idea. What do you think?

Edit: I just looked up the definition of gloat. One of the meanings is that you are happy about an enemies failure. Ok. I will own that. I didn't think I was gloating, but I guess I was. :lol:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wasn't gloating. I don't gloat. You, obviously, have no one else to fight with, and I will not fall for your ridiculousness. Socki, Hank, and BG made it easy to figure out who they were by their hints on this thread. Why does that make me the bad gal? I said I supported them. What else do you want? I think the days of bashing me are over, but you seem to hang on for some reason. Knock yourself out.

Maybe FB isn't such a good idea. What do you think?

You don't gloat. I'm looking for a fight? Okay. :lol:

I'm going to bed. I have a job to get up and go to tomorrow morning.