Attachments

• lazyboy.jpg
    lazyboy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 98

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Arrggghhhh! That was ruff!

Anyhow, has anyone decided what they will eat tomorrow night? Seems a bit pricey but as long as the food is good, the company always is...

:yay:

I forgot to look at the menu - I'll have to go check it out... BRB

Spinach salad sounds great - but NOT with Gorgonzola cheese. :dead:

Maybe a salad with burger or crabcake . :yay:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See? I told you guys I was fine. :razz: But Pete insisted on following me home and is now walking the dog, so....yay!

bcp

In My Opinion
Pan Lady had a good time, and actually enjoyed every ones company.
I think she might have been a bit afraid to start with,, you know, if these are people that would actually talk to me,, could they actually be normal?

We will accept that she found you all to be normal in comparison.

And she is still laughing about the greeting from someone on the walkway when we got there..
So am I. :lmao:

mamatutu

mama to two
Right now, I have to live Friday night vicariously through y'all...my 14 yr old dog, Oreo, can't be left alone because she is blind and deaf..which means my hub and I cannot be gone at the same time. Also, we have a psycho deaf kitty named Sox that has to be put in the basement if we leave, because he is a bully to our other cat, Tommy. Would not have changed a thing because I love my shelter lovees. (We lost our other dog Cookie to an unknown tumor in Jan.) But, someday I hope to join the outings...plus, having to stay home for now gives me time to build up the courage to attend the Friday outings. I know I probably resemble my psycho kitty considering my debut on the forum...but don't be scared, I am fine now!