What am I missing about this???

WingsOfGold

You know what? I just want ONE sane lefty to discuss issues with. Just one. They always start out pretending to be reasonable, but the TDS and cultbot parroting always come out.
Why not throw them out with the trash and hope for a better crop?

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know what? I just want ONE sane lefty to discuss issues with. Just one. They always start out pretending to be reasonable, but the TDS and cultbot parroting always come out.

It is funny that you say that. 95% of the people that hub runs with are vegan Dems. Which is fine. But, when he identifies as conservative, they lose it, but can’t back up what they are saying. Hub shrugs it off, and keeps on running. Pun intended. The fascinating thing to me is that Gretchen Bolton is part of his weekly running group. Go figure.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Precaution because of all the corona cases. This is true not something I got off the internet.

Why is this new virus different than any other virus? I am not questioning your info. I am just sick of the rhetoric that this virus is leading to the end of the World. We will be ok. :)

I do think the the cvirus is the first political virus in the history of the World. I, always, have enough toilet paper because I was born and raised in NOLA. :lol:

Edited to say that I hope you fare well through the bullcrap of it all. I know you catch my drift. :)

Last edited:

mitzi

Why is this new virus different than any other virus?

Swine flu, Bird flu, Ebola, it was all going to kill us. Flu can kill but odds are it won't. I'm actually glad the flights were cancelled. My daughter and friend were scheduled to leave this morning. I wasn't crazy thinking she would die, but I hate to think of them getting so sick from her dream vacation. Now they're stuck in Paris. She said the museums and all were pretty much empty.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Swine flu, Bird flu, Ebola, it was all going to kill us. Flu can kill but odds are it won't. I'm actually glad the flights were cancelled. My daughter and friend were scheduled to leave this morning. I wasn't crazy thinking she would die, but I hate to think of them getting so sick from her dream vacation. Now they're stuck in Paris. She said the museums and all were pretty much empty.

I get it. Dot and her bestie that works for DOD wanted to make reservations go to Spain for this months gathering for some great healer doc that says you can heal thyself. Thank the Lord, I talked them out of it. That is why I am the Mom.

And, before that, they wanted to go see him in Thailand. No. It is just not the current virus, but the current state of the World. I still get emails from the Gov on where not to travel from the days when dot spent her last semester of college at James Cook U in Australia. That was back in 2008. :faint:

Last edited:

mitzi

I get it. Dot and her bestie that works for DOD wanted to make reservations go to Spain for this months gathering for some great healer doc that says you can heal thyself. Thank the Lord, I talked them out of it. That is why I am the Mom.

They've had this planned and all the reservations for at least 6 months. Their flight home isn't until Friday so they don't know yet if they stay in Paris or back to London. The travel agency is working this out.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They've had this planned and all the reservations for at least 6 months. Their flight home isn't until Friday so they don't know yet if they stay in Paris or back to London. The travel agency is working this out.

I know you are worried. I wish them the best, and safe travels home. As, parents, we can only do the best we can. We would shelter them, forever, if we could. But, it does not work that way. :huggy:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I hope they can still enjoy what time they have left on their vacation.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

herb749

I just saw the big news story of the day. Wheel of Fortune taped without an audience. What is the world coming to. :D