What is wrong with me?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Three days before this he wined and dined me at this excellent place and got us a room with a hot tub.

I'm thinking it's a sexual problem..

Did you not do something that he wanted you to do 3 days ago??

Did you refuse to bite the pillow??

AND i won't go into further gorier details.. but I'd say something misfired in the hot-tub..

WW leaves another one wrecked on the Rocks of Love..

Last edited:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
one is 3 and the other is 10, he as a child ment all his fathers girlfriends so he didn't want to expose his kids to that until he was ready to get married
Excuse me if someone has already pointed this out, but...

You've been dating him for 3 years and he has a 3 year old child with his "supposedly" ex-wife?

Are you really that stupid? Do you really think that child is just the result of a goodbye ####?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
one is 3 and the other is 10, he as a child ment all his fathers girlfriends so he didn't want to expose his kids to that until he was ready to get married

:lol:

CLASSIC.. so you dated him for THREE years and never met his kids?? and THIS is the excuse he gave you??

Yep.. MARRIED!!

I gave this thread some thought on the ride home... Mig is right! *EPIPHANY* He said he can't give you what you want, but what it really means is that you are no longer what he wants but he's a nice enough guy to take the "blame" for the failure of whatever there was of your "relationship".

Done.

Next thread, please.

D

dems4me

I gave this thread some thought on the ride home... Mig is right! *EPIPHANY* He said he can't give you what you want, but what it really means is that you are no longer what he wants but he's a nice enough guy to take the "blame" for the failure of whatever there was of your "relationship".

Done.

Next thread, please.

:yeahthat: :smile:

onebdzee

off the shelf

oh....he's married

Done.

Next thread, please.

Please forgive me oh wiser than wise....but, I had to :fix: what you left out

I :love: my kwilliabean

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Does anyone else find the ads with this thread as funny as I do... "sugardaddy.com" and "plenty of fish dating service." :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
Does anyone else find the ads with this thread as funny as I do... "sugardaddy.com" and "plenty of fish dating service." :killingme
Just saw "Leonardtown...Choose the right pre-owned vehicle today for your needs...

oh boy :killingme