What is wrong with me?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
We went everywhere together, other friends, party's, family other then the kids know who we were everything was together, I was not a secret

Good lord, woman...do you realize how desperate you sound right now? He doesn't want a relationship with you. :smack:

D

dems4me

:banghead: I can't remember the exact wording and I think she's left work :frown: Remind me tonight to ask her :lol: It makes better sense when she says it :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
We went everywhere together, other friends, party's, family other then the kids know who we were everything was together, I was not a secret

Well then, quite simply, he didn't feel the same things you felt. He tried, but couldn't get there. He's avoiding you because he doesn't want confrontation, nor does he want to hurt your feelings anymore than he already has. Not because he loves you or anything, just because he has invested in you as much as he was able and knows you are an okay person.

No more no less.

He just doesn't love you nor does he want a future with you. He needs something that you can't provide and he's unhappy and wants to move forward. He also knows long term, it's the best for you too. Everybody on this board knows that.

Now, you need to move forward yourself.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: lets move on, I've heard too much healthy advice for one day :lol: :crazy: I'm guessing its the same girl that took over her neighbors computor who was logged in at the time, and then tried to steal someone identity as a model in Greece or something or other. I have dibs on this being that same person :clap:

What's your guess Jazz? :shrug:

I don't know and don't really care but it is semi-entertaining. :lol:

Catt told me a good saying - somethign about buttering bread and working at the same bakery or something or other

I'm so glad Catt's advice gets through to you, too. :killingme

wishes

Well then, quite simply, he didn't feel the same things you felt. He tried, but couldn't get there. He's avoiding you because he doesn't want confrontation, nor does he want to hurt your feelings anymore than he already has. Not because he loves you or anything, just because he has invested in you as much as he was able and knows you are an okay person.

No more no less.

He just doesn't love you nor does he want a future with you. He needs something that you can't provide and he's unhappy and wants to move forward. He also knows long term, it's the best for you too. Everybody on this board knows that.

Now, you need to move forward yourself.

Thank you

D

dems4me

I have 14 pages for this thread so far - what does everyone else have :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
in some rare cases it is best to just take the tags off and leave that POS on the side of the road. walkin is better than pushin

Exactly....Do ya think Wishes will figuar out that she was nothing more than a material object to this guy?

You can love a car, but a car can't love you back.