What's for dinner?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Last night I was eating alone as my fiancé was at her place nursing a flu bug. I went full on bachelor with nachos grande.
20241009_202157.jpg

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Shazam! I just turned the furnace on for the first time this season. I hated to do it, but I don't carry as much insulation as I used to.
If you can figure out how to do it I've got some extra you can have.

Haven't kicked on the furnace yet, can get by with the electric fireplace for a few minutes when I wake in the morning.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I found a piece of London broil in the freezer and took it out to thaw. Probably make a small pot of stew tomorrow night. I'll most likely have fish 'n chips again, since I haven't frozen all the filets from Tuesday's catch.
:oldman:

Reactions: rio

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I found a piece of London broil in the freezer and took it out to thaw. Probably make a small pot of stew tomorrow night. I'll most likely have fish 'n chips again, since I haven't frozen all the filets from Tuesday's catch.
:oldman:
Okay, I'm not saying this to be funny, but my fiancé texted to ask if we had any stew beef, because she wanted to make a stew tomorrow. It's getting weird how often this crap happens. :twitch:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Easy out of the freezer dinner tonight.

Couple of banquet Potpies with some mixed vegetables thrown in.

Ruby’s having blue buffalo hunters stew.