What's for dinner?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
3 pound piece of Chuck, browned and settled in the crockpot, Yukon, gold, potatoes, carrots, and celery. For a green side I’m going to sauté some kale with a little garlic salt and pepper.

Trying to overcome my aversion to certain foods.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
3 pound piece of Chuck, browned and settled in the crockpot, Yukon, gold, potatoes, carrots, and celery. For a green side I’m going to sauté some kale with a little garlic salt and pepper.

Keep it up and you'll end up in a comma coma.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
1000002247.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Speaking of kale, has anyone gotten a copy of Jerry’s kale recipe?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Fish 'n chips again. Most of yesterday's filets will go into the freezer, but fresh are just a tad mo' better. Fiancé is down with covid, so just cooking for myself.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I got the most deliciousest cheese at Fresh Market - it's called Prairie Breeze and it's made in Iowa. So I'm having a snackie plate with cheese, smoked ham, crackers, fruit, pickles, and hard boiled egg.
That actually sounded real good, and I didn't know what I wanted, so that's it. Sliced pepperoni, mini-salami bites, baby bell cheese, fresh mozzarella, Ritz crackers, kosher dill slices.