Where does a man go to meet women

H

HollowSoul

mixallagist said:
Not as easy as you think. Unless we're willing to settle. Which I am not.
settle, is never a good idea.....but you do have to adjust a lil..(i.e.) if you never flush the pooper you may wanna start....maybe she doesn't like that..(not that i'm talking from experience or anything)..:whistle:

Bogart

CMC122 said:
Event: SMD Singles Monthly Dinner
Time: 6 PM Duration: 02:00
Author: SMDSingles Social
Event Description:

Come join us for our monthly singles dinner at Captain's Table in Solomons. We are a group of southern md professionals that gets together for social gatherings. Our age range from mid 20's to late 40's. Please RSVP in advance via email at swalways@yahoo.com.

To learn more about the group, please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SMDSinglesSocial/
:ohwell:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
HollowSoul said:
settle, is never a good idea.....but you do have to adjust a lil..(i.e.) if you never flush the pooper you may wanna start....maybe she doesn't like that..(not that i'm talking from experience or anything)..:whistle:
:lol:

I'm willing to adjust. but tired of settling.

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
HollowSoul said:
maybe the standards are too high. :shrug:

If honesty and holding a job are standards that are too high then I guess i'll never find someone. (oh and a sense of humor)

mixallagist said:
If honesty and holding a job are standards that are too high then I guess i'll never find someone. (oh and a sense of humor)
Nope. No guys out there with those qualities...:rolleyes:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
kwillia said:
Nope. No guys out there with those qualities...:rolleyes:

I didn't say they weren't out there. I just haven't been lucky enough to find one yet. I was just pointing out that my standards are not that high. I think they are pretty reasonable.

mixallagist said:
I didn't say they weren't out there. I just haven't been lucky enough to find one yet. I was just pointing out that my standards are not that high. I think they are pretty reasonable.
Helllllloooo.... what about our very own Vince... he is single, owns his own home, has a good job, good personality, works out every day... :shrug:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
kwillia said:
Helllllloooo.... what about our very own Vince... he is single, owns his own home, has a good job, good personality, works out every day... :shrug:

Well i guess i'm going to have to come to a gathering to meet people then. :howdy:

fddog

Bow wow
kwillia said:
:bawl: everyone always throws fd under the bus, i never make a list

mixallagist said:
Well i guess i'm going to have to come to a gathering to meet people then. :howdy:
Yep... I have it on good source that Vince has been known to go to a couple of the local hangouts (Toot's Bar and/or Jethro's) for a beer or two... :wink:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
DoWhat said:
How many degrees you got?

You don't need a degree to understand that, just to have taken classes while working full-time and have a decent ability to use empirical logic. Not to mention, I never said I considered school a priority.

H

HollowSoul

mixallagist said:
well good luck in your quest

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Chain729 said:
You don't need a degree to understand that, just to have taken classes while working full-time and have a decent ability to use empirical logic. Not to mention, I never said I considered school a priority.
So you still think you are smarter than that woman named Pixie?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
DoWhat said:
So you still think you are smarter than that woman named Pixie?

I never said I was. I only know of Pixie, what I've seen her post. I do not know enough about her to even half-a** estimate her intelligence. I was simply stating that a high GPA does not equate to a higher level intelligence.

If you can provide logic that shows fault in my reasoning, please do. I love to tear ideas apart, and if I make a mistake I'd rather be corrected than go on believing a falsehood.

For future reference, I'm a very blunt person. If I had meant to comment on Pixie's intelligence, or how I thought her intelligence compared to mine, I would've done so directly.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Chain729 said:
For future reference, I'm a very blunt person. If I had meant to comment on Pixie's intelligence, or how I thought her intelligence compared to mine, I would've done so directly.
Just so you know, Pixie is the smartest person here, just ask her.
And for some unknown reason she asks for advice, don't give any because she really never asked.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
DoWhat said:
Just so you know, Pixie is the smartest person here, just ask her.
And for some unknown reason she asks for advice, don't give any because she really never asked.

You must want me to find you and give you one.... :spank: