Which religion(s) do you have a problem with?

Which religion(s) do you have a problem with?

• Muslim

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Buddist

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Jews

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Christian-Catholic

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Christian-Protostan

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Scientology

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Wiccans

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

sunmoonstars

Are you ok with slavery?

Actually,
I believe that God knows the end from the beginning.
Slavery was in the bible (children of Israel in Egypt)
I think that it had to happen in America because God had a bigger plan for America that included African Americans. (like it or not…)
Looking at the current state of Africa right now, I know some people need to thank God for it. (Poverty, AIDS, Hunger, and the list can go on and on...)
Plus, instead of worshipping the sun and the moon and cows or even Allah, Christianity gets introduced to them and they can worship the one true God and get a chance at salvation....
Now that's a God that has a plan, and I thank him for it.
Do I think that people suffered for it? YES
Were people get unjustly treated? YES
Can God turn a bad situation into a good one? YES
Does that answer your question?

Xaquin44

Does that answer your question?

not really.

god's plan (like anyone could even claim to know the first thing about it) always seems to include massive amounts of suffering.

I'd be more inclined to want to worship/believe if he made his plan a wee bit easier on people.

sunmoonstars

Pretty arrogant of MAN to write a book that tells GOD what to do..
Kind of ludicrous don't you think?

if He exists, I'm sure He can judge and pretty much do as he likes.

It's not God's plan of salvation, but man's plan for salvation..

God didn't write the bible, remember?[/QUOTE]

Do you believe that people wrote the Bible were inspired by the Holy Ghost/God? If God is powerful enough to create Earth, do you think that he can control what goes in the Bible and what doesn't?
Come on he's not a Joe'Smoe...
Do you believe that God is Omnipresent? Omnipotent? Omniscient?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Do you believe that people wrote the Bible were inspired by the Holy Ghost/God? If God is powerful enough to create Earth, do you think that he can control what goes in the Bible and what doesn't?
Come on he's not a Joe'Smoe...
Do you believe that God is Omnipresent? Omnipotent? Omniscient?

I'm not sure there is a GOD. I am sure man has bastardized whatever 'it' maybe, and there is none of His word in the bible. It's a book written by man, to control other men. They were inspired by greed and power, nothing more.

Or are you suggesting God wrote the Bible that gives Him rules HE has to live by and abide?

sunmoonstars

Why? If he didn't none of us would be here.

It was all of God's plan, it had to be, and if it was part of God's plan why would anyone be punished?

Three was no desire, no sin prior to them eating the apple.. in other words, no desire or want to boink.. No boink, no babies.

So all you want to do is BOINK?:offtopic:
LOL ok...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yea these wonderful religious folks are effing up Mumbai India right now. 70 dead, 200 injured and counting.

Yall keep on believing in your gods, I'll keep my guns loaded. :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Why is it when Baja come in to the thread, I always seem to catch the ad for Muslim singles at the top of the page? :shrug: