Why do Atheists celebrate Christmas?

bcp

In My Opinion
Yes I am. I'm saying it shouldn't matter to you what the holiday is called. You can celebrate Christmas on July 1st if you want. You're getting upset over petty stuff like the name of the day.
its not petty.
its what the day has been for hundreds of years, the desire to change it to holiday from Christmas is an attempt at taking the christian aspect out of it.
If the name was the only thing in question, one could say that the atheists are being petty over the name.

on brick at a time and eventually the wall falls.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
its not petty.
its what the day has been for hundreds of years, the desire to change it to holiday from Christmas is an attempt at taking the christian aspect out of it.
If the name was the only thing in question, one could say that the atheists are being petty over the name.

:rolleyes: Yeah, that's what it is. Petty. Soo petty that christians have been calling the holiday christmas for a few hundred years. :lmao:

Cowgirl

its not petty.

I personally don't care what it's called. I still celebrate it. I think it's petty to worry about the name. :shrug:

jetmonkey

Really? I know one jew. He doesn't celebrate christmas. I knew a jewish family in Iceland...they didn't celebrate xmas, either. They did exchange gifts, though. :confused: Is a gift exchange part of hanakuh?
My Jews put up trees and everything. They think Hanukkah is gay, lols.

puggymom

Attachments

• festivus.jpg
    festivus.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 63