Why women don't like you "nice guys"

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I would also like to put out there, that if you find a guy he seems like a nice guy, check to see if he has cats. If he does RUN....as quickly as you can.

I am not sure why, but most guys with cats tend to be this super clingy nice guy if not full on crazy

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would also like to put out there, that if you find a guy he seems like a nice guy, check to see if he has cats. If he does RUN....as quickly as you can.

I am not sure why, but most guys with cats tend to be this super clingy nice guy if not full on crazy

:nono: jerkface who seemed lovely had TWO cats. ANd talked to them in a "cat" voice. SO I would agree RUN..but not because of cling :killingme

SamSpade

if they cared to (which they probably don't),

If they're lucky, they might learn something about YOU. And a few others on here. I rarely know of many things that are pertinent to all women.

In any relationship, there's always one of the two that wants it a lot more. They're the ones who DON'T end it. They might be clingy, or they might be passive, but one of them wants it a lot more than the other. And in any couple, usually they both know who it is. I've seen married couples who have been married a long time. One of them deeply loves the other; the other, just a little less in return.

And like the song, everybody plays the fool. Sooner or later - *you're* the "nice girl". You're the one who really wants it to work. He's the one who could walk away and not give a crap. You're the one who cries, even though you're sure it won't happen.

Damn it sucks.

Hank

my war

:ohwell:

What about "cat" singular?

ftcret

Kitties have scratchy tongues...

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
I want it all but don't give it all to me because then I'll get bored. :duh:

What woman doesn't? But I ain't 'giving' anything, well, kinda sorta, but it don't happen all the time :lol:

That's incredibly unattractive to me :killingme I can't begin to describe why. At the VERY MINIMUM at least know how to do this....PLEASE.

SCORE :yahoo:

I can even change your windshield wipers :really: or if you're really lucky, your tire!

SamSpade

My other theory is we don't want the guy who is nice to everyone because then we don't feel special. We want the guy who is nice to only us so that we feel special and like we've "changed" them.

That's the gist of why are women attracted to bad boys. You know they're jerks, they're rude #######s. But they like YOU. You hope they'll treat the world like crap but treat you special. It makes you unique.

I don't get it, but I see it all the time. Both sisters were this way; before long, the bad boy treated THEM like crap too, but they hung on until they just woke up.

And moved on to the next bad boy.

ftcret

Use peanut butter.... You hardly feel anything. (Just what I heard)

Then what is the point?

Milk bath with a hundred kittens to lick you dry was a marketing technique used by a local B&B when I lived in Britain

lucky_bee

RBF expert
So how do you tell the difference between this and a truly nice guy?

I feel like I'll forever be looking for the answer to this question...

I've sorta gotten down the difference between a regular guy and an ####### (doesn't stop me from being in to them anyways...) but I feel like at least one of the things seperating a genuine nice guy and some clingy freak is confidence. All the cling-ons are clearly lacking self-confidence. That's MY job, as a woman. I'm supposed to be the insecure one. It comes naturally to most of us.

A guy with a nice balance has enough confidence to not allow people, including his SO, to walk all over him, to not get caught up in trivial details, is secure in the work he produces and his daily ramblings, confident to be alone sometimes (hello, girls night)....but he has just enough ####### in him to not give a #### about stupid crap, "protect" his SO/family/friends, and do some manly #### around the house.

For now I guess I'll keep :oldman: :lmao:

ZARA

That's the gist of why are women attracted to bad boys. You know they're jerks, they're rude #######s. But they like YOU. You hope they'll treat the world like crap but treat you special. It makes you unique.

I don't get it, but I see it all the time. Both sisters were this way; before long, the bad boy treated THEM like crap too, but they hung on until they just woke up.

And moved on to the next bad boy.

It's not the "bad boy" the women are attracted too. It's the self esteem, strength, and commanding nature of the bad boys that the women like. They just have not found a nice guy that has those qualities too.

No woman wants a mewling, inept, groveling, submissive male that has given up his ability to think for himself just to kiss your ass as a partner. I know I don’t.

JeJeTe

Happiness
I feel like I'll forever be looking for the answer to this question...

I've sorta gotten down the difference between a regular guy and an ####### (doesn't stop me from being in to them anyways...) but I feel like at least one of the things seperating a genuine nice guy and some clingy freak is confidence. All the cling-ons are clearly lacking self-confidence. That's MY job, as a woman. I'm supposed to be the insecure one. It comes naturally to most of us.

A guy with a nice balance has enough confidence to not allow people, including his SO, to walk all over him, to not get caught up in trivial details, is secure in the work he produces and his daily ramblings, confident to be alone sometimes (hello, girls night)....but he has just enough ####### in him to not give a #### about stupid crap, "protect" his SO/family/friends, and do some manly #### around the house.

For now I guess I'll keep :oldman: :lmao:

Hmmm...this is an interesting theory. And one I'll keep in mind.