Women Haters

tshowusa

Jesus Vrai! She did, and ya know what? Who better to point it out than moi? :lmao:

Defending myself and my opinions is not 'acting like a lunatic'....I have standards, view points and the courage to express them. B@itch would have been nicer than lunatic. goosh~ I even told you I have PMS. It IS the 27th. do the math. If you're a good Christian, you'll forgive me...sooner or later. I'm not worried. I did provoke some thought in this one horse town though. I love doing that. sigh ~

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Defending myself and my opinions is not 'acting like a lunatic'....I have standards, view points and the courage to express them. ##### would have been nicer than lunatic. goosh~ I even told you I have PMS. It IS the 27th. do the math. If you're a good Christian, you'll forgive me...sooner or later. I'm not worried. I did provoke some thought in this one horse town though. I love doing that. sigh ~

Yeah and I was beyond nice to you until you got crappy!

mainman

Set Trippin
Defending myself and my opinions is not 'acting like a lunatic'....I have standards, view points and the courage to express them. B@itch would have been nicer than lunatic. goosh~ I even told you I have PMS. It IS the 27th. do the math. If you're a good Christian, you'll forgive me...sooner or later. I'm not worried. I did provoke some thought in this one horse town though. I love doing that. sigh ~
What is goosh? Does that fill your panties during pms? :confused:

tshowusa

What is goosh? Does that fill your panties during pms? :confused:

be my man! you sound so intelligent.........you need to rely on a women to talk for you to tell your women to turn around and get your number? you couldn't ask her for it yourself country boy?

K

Kain99

Deleted because that was mean and totally out of character....

Last edited by a moderator:

tshowusa

I guess Big Daddy went to bed; haven't heard much out of him lately. Probably online looking for a Nanny. "Damn,...how can I get me one of them"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Right and wrong...

I've often thought women are the only reason we have civilization.
Left to our own devices, the last thing man would have invented is beer

...Women are the ONLY reason we have civilization. Women and gay men. Same thing.

Wrong on beer. I have a wonderful book given me by my very civilized wife about the first colonists. The very first public buildings they built were breweries.

:buddies: