Women Haters

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I am NOT giving him a break. for what? He's done some pretty big mouthing off at me and I'm all that I say I am.

I am worth the wait
I am worth the time
I am worth the effort
I am worth the investment
I am worth the emotional investment
I am a giver
I am loyal
but when you tick me off...........watch out!

and let me see people mistreating their kids ~ I WILL say something

Give me a break! Only time will tell whether or not you are REALLY all of those things. Telling some man or anyone isn't going to convince them you're that fricking wonderful. If they want to stick around and find out, thats great. If not, then so be it and deal w/it. There is someone out there who will but not with someone who has put themselves up on some sort of pedestal.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I think the point was, "I'm being a bitch because of PMS" is a lame excuse for lack of control of one's behavior, and if one knows they're PMSing, even more so.

:yeahthat: Emotional disorders are a biological reality too, but you don't see myself or a number of others that have one using it as an excuse.

K

kris31280

Ok... so I glanced over and noticed that this tshow person appears to be mentally unstable on the whole...

She starts a thread about not realizing what she's got until it's gone and how it's made her ineffective for any other relationships.

Then she starts two more threads which are poetic declarations of something or other... love, obsession... I don't know, I couldn't be bothered to read them.

THEN she starts this thead saying how all men are women haters because she didn't put out on the first date and she further goes in to her "ideal" man and what a "great catch" she is...

If that's PMS, then you need to talk to your doctor about fixin' that once a month hormonal imbalance, sister... because you're way whacked out all over the place.

As far as who's defending who and their right to do so...
Vrai has tshow's back... alright... different strokes and all that.
Kain was being the voice of reason, IMO, but apparently because she was on Drew Peterson's side that makes her reasoning less sound, to some. It should be noted my mother also was on Drew Peterson's side... so if it's Kain's version of crazy we're going with I guess I'm on the bandwagon.

K

Kain99

Kain was being the voice of reason, IMO, but apparently because she was on Drew Peterson's side that makes her reasoning less sound, to some. It should be noted my mother also was on Drew Peterson's side... so if it's Kain's version of crazy we're going with I guess I'm on the bandwagon.

Kain has a very good handle on this situation. I have known women like TS and to be perfectly honest, I have pity for her. Once bitten twice shy and all that.

As far as Drew Peterson goes... I am not willling to convict a man of murder when there is absolutely ZERO evidence that he has committed a crime.

You don't go to jail for being an a-hole so the jokes on the Drew haters. :cartwheel

T

toppick08

Kain has a very good handle on this situation. I have known women like TS and to be perfectly honest, I have pity for her. Once bitten twice shy and all that.

As far as Drew Peterson goes... I am not willling to convict a man of murder when there is absolutely ZERO evidence that he has committed a crime.

You don't go to jail for being an a-hole so the jokes on the Drew haters. :cartwheel

:huggy:

Just because....

Attachments

• pdTSLRS0007.jpg
    pdTSLRS0007.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 88

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

I've known 'em too, but I don't pity her. I pity the guys that feel sorry for her and get sucked into her swirling vortex of doom. She's about as stable as nitro.

Toxick

Splat
We are all different ~ Let me give you some advice.

Approach the date with a clear, open mind. No preconceived notions about anything. Don't assume since you've dated a zillion other women that you know all there is to know about ALL women.

I just don't understand men of today. No manners! Well....the ones in my single's group have them, but ......I'm not meeting anymore men online that's for sure.

:eyebrow:

sommpd

Ok... so I glanced over and noticed that this tshow person appears to be mentally unstable on the whole...

She starts a thread about not realizing what she's got until it's gone and how it's made her ineffective for any other relationships.

Then she starts two more threads which are poetic declarations of something or other... love, obsession... I don't know, I couldn't be bothered to read them.

THEN she starts this thead saying how all men are women haters because she didn't put out on the first date and she further goes in to her "ideal" man and what a "great catch" she is...

If that's PMS, then you need to talk to your doctor about fixin' that once a month hormonal imbalance, sister... because you're way whacked out all over the place.

That is all I was saying?

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

It goes WAY BEYOND PMS. Actually, it's more about blaming someone and convincing herself that she is worth more. In actuality, there may be a question of self-worth in her own mind. She is too busy trying to convince everyone on here that it's them and not her. Perhaps the only doctor she needs to see is a counseling therapist. She has deep seeded issues.