Women Haters

K

Kain99

I'm certain it is Kaine, I'm married for a very long time and am quite adept at tip toeing around the bitterness..:lmao:

That is so fricking funny! My husband looked at me tonight and said... " You always win." I of course retorted with... WTF does that mean! :lmao:

I feel so sorry, for you guys! :smoochy:

tshowusa

Not at all! I think they are kids like every other kid. I think they are having struggles like every other kid their age. The difference between you and I is I am not making assumptions, where you are. YOU have ZERO experience in raising your own children, however you come off with this attitude that because you are caring your kids will be

I hope if you find a man that will tolerate you for fifteen minutes, they are, but don't assume you care about your kids more than the parents of these highly functioning people of society.

sorry, I do have PMS so...give me a little break. ~ I'm glad that you love your children thru their struggles, that's a blessing and every child needs that and I hope that my children will have concern for the world around them like yours does as well. Remember....you verbally attacked me first, so.......you may have some Emotional Abuse to get over so you don't pass that on.

sommpd

sorry, I do have PMS so...give me a little break. ~ I'm glad that you love your children thru their struggles, that's a blessing and every child needs that and I hope that my children will have concern for the world around them like yours does as well. Remember....you verbally attacked me first, so.......you may have some Emotional Abuse to get over so you don't pass that on.

:yahoo: The old PMS excuse! Gotta love it. Yea, I "attacked you verbally" after you chastised women for having babies. I took that personally because it takes two to have a baby. You are angry. Perhaps bitter, because you had a bad date. You are quite arrogant, to think that you are going to be a better mother than the one's already doing it. Get over yourself. Seek counseling. You may have PTSD from the stories you are getting with the women you are helping. :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please continue on your streak of not having any children. There are enough children out here with parents who are not mentally stable enough to take care of them.

What a bunch of bull####. Are you that effed up that you don't understand that what benefits young men and women is a parent who teaches them that there's a difference between love and sex?

K

Kain99

What a bunch of bull####. Are you that effed up that you don't understand that what benefits young men and women is a parent who teaches them that there's a difference between love and sex?

Be for real Vrai... She did call women baby making machines and that was out of line. She's having PMS so I forgive her, but Cop ain't a lady! :lmao:

sommpd

Of course I do. What does that have to do with anything else? Are you that stupid that you don't understand what I was saying?

K

Kain99

Of course I do. What does that have to do with anything else? Are you that stupid that you don't understand what I was saying?

I think it's late and she just didn't follow... It's all good.

sommpd

Possible I am that stupid. Spell it out.
Ok, here it is spelled out. The woman goes on a bad date, then starts talking about how she is going to be a better mother than these "baby making machines" without having any real life experience. Sounds a bit crazy and unstable to me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She apologized.

#### apologies.

I think that Tshow is one of the more thought out people on here. I also think that if more women made the dude wait for a few months to get the butt, there would be a lot less unwanted children and ignorant mothers in this world.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok, here it is spelled out. The woman goes on a bad date, then starts talking about how she is going to be a better mother than these "baby making machines" without having any real life experience. Sounds a bit crazy and unstable to me?

A discriminating woman will always be better than some slut who picks up some loser at a bar and make a baby with him.

K

Kain99

#### apologies.

I think that Tshow is one of the more thought out people on here. I also think that if more women made the dude wait for a few months to get the butt, there would be a lot less unwanted children and ignorant mothers in this world.

Right, because you are ultra focused on that statement and don't see anything else. There's more out there momma. :love:

sommpd

A discriminating woman will always be better than some slut who picks up some loser at a bar and make a baby with him.
I agree with that. But why attack all women, including you for having babies, and why assume that because she is waiting till she's older that she will be a better mother than all other mothers. Including you!