Women Haters

sommpd

why did he ask me if I had children? Do women that have children sleep with men quickly? I didn't appreciate him asking and then not clarifying. ? I'm not hating on women that have children. That's wonderful but I'm not at that point yet. I don't want to have children until I know I can give them the life that they deserve. I don't want them to need anything ....especially a man to take care of them or to look for a sugar momma. I see a lot of that going on around here too. Well........I'd better go. have a good day.
Please continue on your streak of not having any children. There are enough children out here with parents who are not mentally stable enough to take care of them.

sommpd

The private message left in my box.

I sent you a private message. You spoke way out of turn. ....

Excuse you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have no idea what you're talking about. I know I will have children one day. Is it so bad to want to provide for them, emotionally, spiritually and financially? I was a Nanny for 6 years and I saw so much dysfunction and I also counsel women who are in Crisis pregnancies. I have a deep conviction about providing MORE than the average person does for children that's why I decided to start my own business so that I could work from home to BE THERE for them. I am well balanced and capable to loving children unconditionally. you spoke out of turn. I come from a very large LOVING family and will pass that on. My children will be smarter than the average and highly functioning people of society.

Um, yea..ok...seems balanced and capable to me? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

tshowusa

Please continue on your streak of not having any children. There are enough children out here with parents who are not mentally stable enough to take care of them.

what's wrong with waiting for the right TIME? My Nanny experience and my experience with crisis pregnancy counseling has taught me a lot. I am blessed in that I've seen what dysfunction looks like and I've learned from it. I will take my time and when I'm ready I will have children, I want as many as God will give me. I shouldn't even be spending time writing back to you.

tshowusa

what's wrong with waiting for the right TIME? My Nanny experience and my experience with crisis pregnancy counseling has taught me a lot. I am blessed in that I've seen what dysfunction looks like and I've learned from it. I will take my time and when I'm ready I will have children, I want as many as God will give me. I shouldn't even be spending time writing back to you.

Do you have children?

sommpd

You don't seem balanced and capable. You seem angry and bitter. You also would be a bit self absorbed, to think that your children, without ever have had children, will be "better" than anyone elses. Being a nanny doesn't show you the real life struggles of being a parent. Worrying about every aspect of your childs life. Hurting when your child hurts. Finances have nothing to do with it. The type of person you are does. There are mothers who are young and caring as well as old and caring. To stereotype someone because of age or economic ability is some what immature. IMO you should not have children.

sommpd

and how are they doing? Are they able to come to you and tell you anything? How old are they?
My kids are doing great. Yes, they talk to me all the time. My girls are at an age where sometimes they are more comfortable talking with my wife about things, but my sons share their life experiences with me all the time. They are great students, athletic, and concerned about the community around them. They are well adjusted. They make mistakes and are not afraid of trying. They get in trouble. They get rewarded. They get angry. They are happy.

tshowusa

You don't seem balanced and capable. You seem angry and bitter. You also would be a bit self absorbed, to think that your children, without ever have had children, will be "better" than anyone elses. Being a nanny doesn't show you the real life struggles of being a parent. Worrying about every aspect of your childs life. Hurting when your child hurts. Finances have nothing to do with it. The type of person you are does. There are mothers who are young and caring as well as old and caring. To stereotype someone because of age or economic ability is some what immature. IMO you should not have children.

whatever... I never used the words, "better than everyone else"...you did so you must be competing with something yourself. Good luck to you and your family. I just believe that you have what you confess and I will have children and I will one day give them all the love they need and to me that means doing whatever I need to to give them the safest, most reliable family to grow into.

tshowusa

They are great students, athletic, and concerned about the community around them.

it sounds like you're Proud of them........does that mean you think they're better than everyone else. Don't assume ~

sommpd

whatever... I never used the words, "better than everyone else"...you did so you must be competing with something yourself. Good luck to you and your family. I just believe that you have what you confess and I will have children and I will one day give them all the love they need and to me that means doing whatever I need to to give them the safest, most reliable family to grow into.

My children will be smarter than the average and highly functioning people of society.

Sorry, I took this line that you used and thought you meant your kids would be better than highly functioning people of society?

sommpd

it sounds like you're Proud of them........does that mean you think they're better than everyone else. Don't assume ~

Not at all! I think they are kids like every other kid. I think they are having struggles like every other kid their age. The difference between you and I is I am not making assumptions, where you are. YOU have ZERO experience in raising your own children, however you come off with this attitude that because you are caring your kids will be
smarter than the average and highly functioning people of society.

I hope if you find a man that will tolerate you for fifteen minutes, they are, but don't assume you care about your kids more than the parents of these highly functioning people of society.